Hey W36

DeletedUser

If I reember correctly, your stay was not very long. You failed, your attempts failed and you were made a complete fool. Now the tribe you helped is getting smashed, I haven't seen them gain a mil in the last month. Go back to your pathethic premade, I'm sure it'll do good( fail.)

Logged into a account... check... revealed information... check... got found out... check....

Your point carlito? Still owned you :p

DeletedUser

Logged into a account... check... revealed information... check... got found out... check....

To have owned him/Active they would be getting rimmed by xvi right now and wed have a topic on the externals where we could all bitch about how they only winning cus they cheat and use spys, Where infact its quite the opposite, XVI are fighting a losing battle and theirs no ammount of information you can share that will change that.

DeletedUser

Goodness, I was away for a good while and I come back and Nonsou is still trolling? Don't you need beauty sleep or something?
Mind you, you provide a bit of entertainment on an otherwise quiet forum.

DeletedUser

Wow, you actually are an idiot. Never thought I would see such high levels of stupid in a creature with fingers.

DeletedUser55663

I think you're hiding from your sexuality (bandit) And that you actually find boys quite attractive, so you say the opposite.

DeletedUser

You would think so considering shes... well, a she :icon_redface: