Hey W36

DeletedUser

Welcome to the internet:

Where Men are Men,
Women are Men,
And Children are FBI agents.

Basically you cocked up and your now trying to recover by creating a load of crap help together with hope.

DeletedUser

Wow, you actually are an idiot. Never thought I would see such high levels of stupid in a creature with fingers.

Coming from a average player at best who managed to find her way amongst some decent players [original WizzyDizzy for example]

Pah, you call me trolling stupid? Sure, trollin's stupid, doesn't mean i'm overall stupid.

DeletedUser

poor Nonsou, he gets hammered...

*I will not talk, so I will not be hammered too*

DeletedUser

Coming from a average player at best who managed to find her way amongst some decent players [original WizzyDizzy for example]

Pah, you call me trolling stupid? Sure, trollin's stupid, doesn't mean i'm overall stupid.

It never occoured to you that there may be a reason I ended 'amongst some decent players'? Just because I was not an internal nobling barb muncher therefore, never had one of the biggest accounts on this world doesn't show 'average'. Maybe you should take a lesson in interpretting stats.

DeletedUser

Isn't Nonsou also a girl? Nicole. I see loads of references to her as 'he'.

Other than that she gets owned no matter what she says.

DeletedUser

Isn't Nonsou also a girl? Nicole. I see loads of references to her as 'he'.

Other than that she gets owned no matter what she says.

How is this owning me? Lol, this is a bunch of angry people who are angry at me cause I gave information away to another tribe. Lol

DeletedUser

Your out of your territory trying to flame people and in return your getting a verbal flaying from pretty much every active poster on the W36 forum. Go back to whatever pit of fail you were spawned from.

DeletedUser

How is this owning me? Lol, this is a bunch of angry people who are angry at me cause I gave information away to another tribe. Lol

Its funny that you think were pissed off becus you gave a tribe information, Were flamin you because your a pleb posting on another worlds forums that nobody seems to want here and yet doesnt take the hint, Go back to whichever world's you play forums and post your bull there, But as ive seen from those world you get hated on just as bad.

DeletedUser

Keep crying, i'll keep laughing :)

No tears here, I just feel sorry for you, All your looking for is a place to belong , But sadly your not going to find it here because your clearly a sad little troll.

DeletedUser

No tears here, I just feel sorry for you, All your looking for is a place to belong , But sadly your not going to find it here because your clearly a sad little troll.

LOL I have plently of places to belong, just like trollin'