hey w51

DeletedUser

I haven't played in a while but don't really wanna restart, is their any inactives out their that your trying to get rid of or anything?

Thanks <3 kam

DeletedUser

I haven't played in a while but don't really wanna restart, is their any inactives out their that your trying to get rid of or anything?

Thanks <3 kam

1. Wrong board.
2. No information about your ingame abilities, past experiences etc.
3. No information about the type of account (size, location) posted.

Might want to fix those? :)

DeletedUser

I'm kamari, I played about a year ago, but stopped due to work and school, i spam forums but kick ass when it comes to wars, of course wrong board :S

:D

<3 kam

DeletedUser

Doctor Claw don't post before me how rude...

If I post after you too, does it balance it out?
Also, Karma = move to correct place?

@Kam:
spamming forums = good
that's as far as the game goes for me :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

This topic is useless honestly I doubt (highly doubt) you'll be lucky to find anybody

DeletedUser

kamari was W36 last time he played, I remember his spamming like it was yesterday. Him and MvvM were as bad as each other.

Never seen his abilities ingame though. :D

DeletedUser

this name seems vaguely familiar. though I am horrible with remembering names.

DeletedUser

kamari was W36 last time he played, I remember his spamming like it was yesterday. Him and MvvM were as bad as each other.

Never seen his abilities ingame though. :D

he was good,next to me in W36,but I quited really,REALLY early world,I can say he's a good starter,but I have no idea about technical capacity :)

And you probably dont know me anyway,so who care bout what I know bout Kamari:icon_biggrin:

edit:in all honestly,If I had an acount to give,Id probably give it to him,worth a try :lol:

DeletedUser

he was good,next to me in W36,but I quited really,REALLY early world,I can say he's a good starter,but I have no idea about technical capacity :)

And you probably dont know me anyway,so who care bout what I know bout Kamari:icon_biggrin:

edit:in all honestly,If I had an acount to give,Id probably give it to him,worth a try :lol:

I do actually know you Kriid, former MANIC member, took over shimobehui... Went on to be Duke of S2ORMe when everyone quit. Me so clever. :>

DeletedUser

I do actually know you Kriid, former MANIC member, took over shimobehui... Went on to be Duke of S2ORMe when everyone quit. Me so clever. :>

short story,but most of these fact are true,aint played only 24 tough:icon_wink: