Hey w6ers!

DeletedUser

It's awesome to see so many people still checking back to this forum after so long. Especially Ana, Dom and the ones we with whom I spent a lot of time alongside!

Congratulations for getting into the US Navy, Slippy; I'm confident you'll love the majority of your career! I've been in the British Royal Air Force almost two years now, and work the Americans on a daily bases - maybe one day I'll even see you out in KAF if your trade has det's there, or maybe somewhere else on the globe!

As for the rest of you - keep well :)

Ashydr / Ondu / Daveime
I realise now I had way too many account transfers...

DeletedUser

I miss the insta replies and the spam thread... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser93439

I could litter this place with spam if you wish, though I'll be scolded if I do it :p

S1cky Dutch

If I only had Sm1thy's phone number.. Oh and don't let Pat see this =)

silvereclipes

If I only had Sm1thy's phone number.. Oh and don't let Pat see this =)

To late henri glad to see some old faces popping up here again just to busy to keep track of W6 forums now me having to have players hating me is what paj pays me for an so many players to make hate me..:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser108935

wish i never left the world best one ive played ( under deemerz)

llanowar

I show back up from time to time just to see who has been around since the last time I checked in.

Was great to see Zevahc once again. (hadn't seen him since real life tore me away from Or.D)

DeletedUser

It's awesome to see so many people still checking back to this forum after so long. Especially Ana, Dom and the ones we with whom I spent a lot of time alongside!

Congratulations for getting into the US Navy, Slippy; I'm confident you'll love the majority of your career! I've been in the British Royal Air Force almost two years now, and work the Americans on a daily bases - maybe one day I'll even see you out in KAF if your trade has det's there, or maybe somewhere else on the globe!

As for the rest of you - keep well :)

Ashydr / Ondu / Daveime
I realise now I had way too many account transfers...

ya know.. :p you could always have found me again if you didn't constantly deactive your facebook -.-

give me a shout :D

silvereclipes

ya know.. :p you could always have found me again if you didn't constantly deactive your facebook -.-

give me a shout :D

don't you just hate when they do that even larajane did that too just when me ,UmBongoBongo an some of the ghey brigade was making a stache group there.