Hey w6ers!

silvereclipes

well me,s1cklydutch,snafumaster,pajuno is still on 30 yet for phoenx for BH who became NB we have Onny an starcrossed with them.

DeletedUser93439

I'm wasting my time on w67 just because I'm too lazy to play decent.

DeletedUser

well me,s1cklydutch,snafumaster,pajuno is still on 30 yet for phoenx for BH who became NB we have Onny an starcrossed with them.

I keep forgetting that you are around <.< because you are like.. so inactive :p <3

And don't let them know I am there :O I was hiding in NB, being totally incognito! :D

silvereclipes

I keep forgetting that you are around <.< because you are like.. so inactive :p <3

And don't let them know I am there :O I was hiding in NB, being totally incognito! :D

me I am not inactive I was eating big mouth slasher an the SFCs' old account that he had to let go barb on me when I was attacking,and now I am busy doing the same to kojeko the barb muncher after all I never let to many enemy players stay behind the lines with us before moving onto the next K north of me.

Randy1

hi guys, dunno if you still recognize me. I do recognize a lot of your names.
never usually have time for this, but hey i was cleaning up my inbox and saw a mail from TW so i got reading again :)

well just saying hi and how you all doing :)
and silver, you still on here? damn mate!

silvereclipes

yep still here an still rocking an rolling on these fools who thinks they stand a chance against a baron of stache.

silvereclipes

please.. the word you are searching for is lazy bum :p

me lazy if you only knew how many puppets are dancing while NB goes down like a certain profession in soho, just one set of mine is hitting wildcats,garyld an last but not least a NB player called cincy then mine is smoking into Wmtc an davepowa an it looks like my op on him in 55 was a done deal an I removed said dave from 55 so you can call me master of puppets an I am pulling your string.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lord, How are so many of you still around playing. I'd almost forgotten this place existed till Celtic dropped me a forum email this morning & I got an email notification announcing that. The new worlds just ain't the same to me, I tried a few of them out, but too many new features, too many easy ways for n00bish players to buy success; I'm just too old-school at heart I guess. Hope you're all keeping well & such.

silvereclipes

plenty old players still around yet dom an about to end 30 finally ourselves.