Hey, wai... Wha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Someone must have hacked. There aren't archers in w10, therefore, there isn't/shouldn't be archer defence. :icon_rolleyes:

Who cares. I expected people like you to not even bother with the troop stats. Bleh.

Evil Weasel

It is on every new world, basically the people who made it just took the unit archers out but couldn't be bothered to change the rest.

I doubt someone would hack the help and even if they did, would anyone be sad enough to be so devious and add in "archers defence". If they did then they lack imagination.

DeletedUser

I doubt someone would hack the help and even if they did, would anyone be sad enough to be so devious and add in "archers defence". If they did then they lack imagination.
Maybe they're just testing their abilities, flexing their muscles. Soon they'll be forging our signatures, infiltrating our mails and hacking into our forums.

Or not
tongue.jpg

DeletedUser

It is on every new world, basically the people who made it just took the unit archers out but couldn't be bothered to change the rest.

I know, I just was bored and brought this up. :icon_neutral:

Evil Weasel

Maybe they're just testing their abilities, flexing their muscles. Soon they'll be forging our signatures, infiltrating our mails and hacking into our forums.

Or not
tongue.jpg

yeah but you'd think they would make it poo flinging ability or something not archery defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.