Hey!!! Where did everybody go????

DeletedUser

Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there? Not finding anyone here or on the world............

DeletedUser

Remember this post?

Hey gang, its been awhile. This is your favorite barbarian Cimmarian. I see TSL is slipping badly. Front lines falling apart. Back lines trying to support front lines but, they are surrounded...ha. Won't be long now. As in the beggining of the world all were against us (anarky) and we stood up to every challenge. I predicted every single outcome.....how many declared on us? Where are they now? Where is Bunny? Where if Funny? Where are all the other wanna be's,,,,oh yeah, they jumped into TSL because they were bad gamers and couldnt survive. Now...they are dragging down TSL...lol. Like I said folks...wont be long now....he he he. :icon_biggrin:

Yeah well the exact opposite happened. Whoops :lol:

DeletedUser

Remember this post?

Yeah well the exact opposite happened. Whoops :lol:

DDDDDDDDDDDDDD....I knew I could count on you for a response. Hey I take full responsibility, Twist was within a few million points and I single handedly took the entire tribe down. Just in case you want to know what happened. I saved you. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well considering the majority of people you talked to barbed/left the world, there's not many people who want to talk to you on here

DeletedUser93439

Rather, I've grown tired and can't be bothered to care about this war anymore. I've done my part, I made friends on both sides, I'm happy.

DeletedUser

D-the majority of the people I talk to, are in TSL...lol.....including my immediate family members. Marcus, there is no more war.

DeletedUser

So, with the dissolving of Twist, how long does it take for the moderators to declare a winner?

DeletedUser

Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there? Not finding anyone here or on the world............

Hey Clara I guess everyone else quit to this used to be fun before everyone started tearing everyone else apart this tribe just became a drudge to be apart of. To bad Pete didn't keep Anarky together who knows where we would be now. TSL has alot of talent how they kept ego's from clashing is something I would like to know!

DeletedUser97878

Simple, its called the no bullshit policy. Cause a problem you get kicked and eaten :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hey cimm! Havent seen you in a bit, you've been missed of course!

Are you still on your account?

DeletedUser

Love hearing people that have no relevance here anymore as they obv quit due to this or that but whatever they quit then they come bk and talk about if only,

All of you are either yellow bellied thats chickens if your a simpleton, Maybe too busy in rl yet 90% of ex skill/twist/anarky that quit ended up deleting not passing sits.

Anarky would of got raped thats a fact ya fool so go run along mr ogre

DeletedUser

Love hearing people that have no relevance here anymore as they obv quit due to this or that but whatever they quit then they come bk and talk about if only,

All of you are either yellow bellied thats chickens if your a simpleton, Maybe too busy in rl yet 90% of ex skill/twist/anarky that quit ended up deleting not passing sits.

Anarky would of got raped thats a fact ya fool so go run along mr ogre

You been at the vodka again Mr Nakas .:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Weasly what you saying keep tellin ya i am teetotal,
How did i ever get so mis-understood :icon_biggrin: