Hey World One

DeletedUser

anyone can give me an account here.. :p.. id like to try this one..

DeletedUser

sure, how many million points you want?

i dont care about points.. :p i just wanted to try this world since ive started at w28..

do you have one? can you pm it to me if you REALLY have. :p.

DeletedUser

tw stats are blocked on my computer, so ill ask you guys....how many points do the top players have? what about tribes?

i like knowing TW history too.

im currently in w28. but when i started a long time ago i joined(at the time new) w11. i know if i hadnt gotten banned from that world, that i'd have over a million points right now, so i always wondered how far you guys have gotten?

what does the old world look like?

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

lol...pokemon sucks

-waits for explosion of flaming :icon_eek:-

DeletedUser

wow, I honestly can't believe this world is still going! I left it a few years ago now after playing for a good bit of time...there's a few names on the leader board I still remember, but not who I expected:) wow *shakes head* And TW actually got bested for 1st place? what the heck happened? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser13107

Hi, Penny. How's real life been.?(NP was not the same without you) Saved many life's? I say that with the utmost respect.

I'm still alive monkey boy, and much happier without Veronica.

DDK

jstuart

And TW actually got bested for 1st place? what the heck happened? :icon_eek:
Well DVADER took all of TCK's members and have managed to dominate the whole West side of the map. From what i can see, TW is made up of mainly inactive players who aren't hungry for war...
Eventually there will be a 'big fight' but neither tribe wants this to happen at the moment from what I understand.