hey

DeletedUser

hey wats !?!,!@!,!$! and watever happen to them :icon_confused:

King Sean04

Wrong section but I'll still answer the question. The !?! Fam was a family tribe that owned the southern and part of the north east of w35. Their duke help their collapse by having over 600 conquers on his tribe (he had over 800 villas). Their duke finally realized that resistance was futile and decided to disband and he along with 20+ tribemates hit delete because "we're not worth it". Seems about it...

DeletedUser

I'll agree that KS was correct in describing what many called the symbol family of tribes. They were lead by Aetost. It's true that he did lead/expedite their collapse. I would disagree that he realized that resistance was futile. Aside from gaining villages and leading the village total for the world, he was very good at recruiting people into his family of tribes. He got bored (personal opinion based upon the information he shared and that was apparent to the rest of us on the world) and many of the world's top players, who happened to be in his tribe and in no apparent danger, deleted their accounts along with him. They owned around half the world and regardless of the initial results of the APOC battles, there was far too much ground to take before anyone could claim to have beaten a family of tribes into submission.

G.Khan was battling Base, BaseET, GREATs, MAGI and the symbol family. They were doing well in some areas and poorly in other areas. The one thing I think they realized is that Aetost was eventually going to recruit so many players that the world would probably be won more by recruitment and sheer overwhelming numbers than by skill and activity level. As such, they made deals with the other world tribes to end the wars with them to have them all war the symbol family. Part of that deal included sacrificing many of their top players as a peace offering. These top players went to various tribes to fight among their ranks.

That sacrifice of players was the necessary evil (if you could call it that) that lead to the fall of G.Khan. With a great group of very active fighters, G.Khan fought well, but the focused attacks on one or two members at a time put a lot of stress on the support needed and the demands for constant sitting. There just weren't enough members to share the load. One-by-one the players began to fall and the numbers were getting too thin. Sitters and support had to come from outside the tribe to the extent that it seemed prudent to form an opposing family of tribes, which is now APOC.

Later there was another split and an eventual reformation of the tribes and even a division of previous mates. The symbol family and GREATs is now essentially FE@R. HAWK and UNP formed TITANS before APOC and after the split, many went back to HAWK, which is still holding good member numbers. MAGI is still around as well.

DeletedUser75781

I'll agree that KS was correct in describing what many called the symbol family of tribes. They were lead by Aetost. It's true that he did lead/expedite their collapse. I would disagree that he realized that resistance was futile. Aside from gaining villages and leading the village total for the world, he was very good at recruiting people into his family of tribes. He got bored (personal opinion based upon the information he shared and that was apparent to the rest of us on the world) and many of the world's top players, who happened to be in his tribe and in no apparent danger, deleted their accounts along with him. They owned around half the world and regardless of the initial results of the APOC battles, there was far too much ground to take before anyone could claim to have beaten a family of tribes into submission.

G.Khan was battling Base, BaseET, GREATs, MAGI and the symbol family. They were doing well in some areas and poorly in other areas. The one thing I think they realized is that Aetost was eventually going to recruit so many players that the world would probably be won more by recruitment and sheer overwhelming numbers than by skill and activity level. As such, they made deals with the other world tribes to end the wars with them to have them all war the symbol family. Part of that deal included sacrificing many of their top players as a peace offering. These top players went to various tribes to fight among their ranks.

That sacrifice of players was the necessary evil (if you could call it that) that lead to the fall of G.Khan. With a great group of very active fighters, G.Khan fought well, but the focused attacks on one or two members at a time put a lot of stress on the support needed and the demands for constant sitting. There just weren't enough members to share the load. One-by-one the players began to fall and the numbers were getting too thin. Sitters and support had to come from outside the tribe to the extent that it seemed prudent to form an opposing family of tribes, which is now APOC.

Later there was another split and an eventual reformation of the tribes and even a division of previous mates. The symbol family and GREATs is now essentially FE@R. HAWK and UNP formed TITANS before APOC and after the split, many went back to HAWK, which is still holding good member numbers. MAGI is still around as well.

There was ex as well, they were made up of 1/2 of ex-G.khan and 1/2 of ex !?!, they merged into FE@R when they were failing :lol:. Then there was Marvel, who was made up of race and the other half of ex-G.Khan. And the HAWK portion of TITANS broke up from APOC and went back to HAWK, though now most of their key players have quit/joined FE@R. FE@R was initially the other half of ex-!?!, then they merged ex into them and recruited several key HAWK members.

Btw !?! failed cause their duke is retarded :p

DeletedUser

There was ex as well, they were made up of 1/2 of ex-G.khan and 1/2 of ex !?!, they merged into FE@R when they were failing :lol:. Then there was Marvel, who was made up of race and the other half of ex-G.Khan. And the HAWK portion of TITANS broke up from APOC and went back to HAWK, though now most of their key players have quit/joined FE@R. FE@R was initially the other half of ex-!?!, then they merged ex into them and recruited several key HAWK members.

Btw !?! failed cause their duke is retarded :p

ex-G.Khan accounts yes.
ex-G.khan players, I don't think many were :icon_wink:

Kaiser Minear

wats !?! profile picture

Well, they were all grim reaper-ish. You'd have to as aetost where he got them.

Though if I'm not mistaken, I think !$!'s was this:

[spoil]
grim_reaper.jpg
[/spoil]

It was just smaller and a little more in focus