hey

DeletedUser

Thou shalt not tell lies! :icon_eek:

Psssst! Do you think Denny would be mad if i copied genesis here? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'll send you some Aristotle next time Rob, you should enjoy that slightly more if the bible isn't for you. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

A flatterer is a friend who is your inferior, or pretends to be so.

Aristotle
A friend is a second self.

Aristotle
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire.

Aristotle
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind.

Aristotle
All virtue is summed up in dealing justly.

Aristotle
Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them.

Aristotle
Education is the best provision for the journey to old age.

Aristotle
Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Aristotle
Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject which will not bear raillery is suspicious, and a jest which will not bear serious examination is false wit.

Aristotle
It is in justice that the ordering of society is centered.

Aristotle
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Aristotle
It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims.

Aristotle
Law is mind without reason.

Aristotle
Man perfected by society is the best of all animals; he is the most terrible of all when he lives without law, and without justice.

As requested. :) :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

"I teach you the overman. Man is something that shall be overcome. What have you done to overcome him? … All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood, and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man? What is ape to man? A laughing stock or painful embarrassment. And man shall be that to overman: a laughingstock or painful embarrassment. You have made your way from worm to man, and much in you is still worm. Once you were apes, and even now, too, man is more ape than any ape.... The overman is the meaning of the earth. Let your will say: the overman shall be the meaning of the earth.... Man is a rope, tied between beast and overman—a rope over an abyss … what is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end."
Friedrich Nietzsche