hey

johnny789

been a long time, mad to see some of the old guys still soldiering on. I used to play as java1 in mpx, not too many will remember this alias. how is everyone ? account giveaways anyone? to an active and responsible owner ;)

DeletedUser910

been a long time, mad to see some of the old guys still soldiering on. I used to play as java1 in mpx, not too many will remember this alias. how is everyone ? account giveaways anyone? to an active and responsible owner ;)

The world will probably be over by the end of the year. Not much to play for.

deomonkid18

Or at least the mods could start the countdown and end the world this time next week. Sheesh.

DeletedUser7464

Hey man I remember you :D. Didn't know you played java for a bit but I remember that name and you under that "alias". How's it going? :p

Look on TWStats at the tribe rankings and stuff, MPX lives within DF :)

deomonkid18

I was MPX once, when avictorious and the other fella led the branch (Gee I whored around)

DeletedUser

Hi Johnny! How's tricks?

I was MPX once, when avictorious and the other fella led the branch (Gee I whored around)

Ah, Avic. Haha. He was quite fond of my ass. Seriously. He said so.

...aaaaand that didn't come out quite right.

johnny789

Hi Johnny! How's tricks?

Ah, Avic. Haha. He was quite fond of my ass. Seriously. He said so.

...aaaaand that didn't come out quite right.

I seen this but was unable to logon.

Can I get your Skype grim?