heya folks

DeletedUser

I guess since I got bored a bit here I might be taking a leave from w27 forums.But since I like to stay put as a forumer I might try my luck elsewhere and w35 doesnt seem that bad although I'm pretty bad in terms of new units and stuff.So its a goodbye for now atleast.If any of you are playing in w35 pm me in forums or ingame.I like to have some chats over der although I'm not much serious in that world either:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

To bad you are leaving but i think it would be better if you just deleted your accounts and talk here

DeletedUser

nah..I left my ingame account to my friend sometime ago:)
He can do whatever he wants as he was one of my coplayers and a nice one to boot.
As for w35..seems like its also a dead one with w36 n 37 coming up....But its an experimental one for me to start and I like to learn more about church:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well have fun playing on whatever world you choose. And don't be to mean to the noobs to start off with...

[spoil] Leave that till they've grown a bit and gotten some new villages. :icon_twisted: [/spoil]

DeletedUser

Well have fun playing on whatever world you choose. And don't be to mean to the noobs to start off with...

[spoil] Leave that till they've grown a bit and gotten some new villages. :icon_twisted: [/spoil]

Will do:)
But I might quit when my church is at lvl3 n after probably nobling one vil:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I am probably going to try W37, ten worlds after this one :)

DeletedUser

Gosh..I'm not gonna have a church afterall....Anyways I will keep up with this world for a while till I get some free time to play yet another world:)

DeletedUser

better not desert me :icon_sad:

why not play W37 with me?

DeletedUser

I dont see any probs with that....But I cant be 24/7..and if I cant be 24/7 then there is no point in playing unless the account is being co played:)

DeletedUser

I am not on 24/7. more like 14/7 ability :)

there is still a point in playing, Saph :)