hhd wants to return

DeletedUser74857

with all due respect... Which team do you want to play for?

DeletedUser74857

yes. yes he was... but as far as FURIE could tell he didn't seem proud of it

DeletedUser

Far as I know he is still in FURIE.But from what I hear he confessed his sins and was forgiven.

True, we have found evidence of another.

Your tribesmates really can't keep their trap shut, can they?

DeletedUser91043

Lol people talking happens in every tribe.

Why I always keep my plans and that to myself.

DeletedUser83060

he was a spy going back to when he was in RIE, he used to feed Nick info all of the time

DeletedUser74857

Well you see we like to feed him false information. We just tell him the wrong stuff ;p

DeletedUser80269

Well you see we like to feed him false information. We just tell him the wrong stuff ;p

you just said We like and we tell which are both present tense... i thought you said you dont play on this world anymore?

DeletedUser74857

You may also notice that I said Lord Rop is a spy. Now we can't believe everything we believe on the internet
tumblr_l58yx3bCgC1qcy3qdo1_400.jpg

DeletedUser74857

you just said We like and we tell which are both present tense... i thought you said you dont play on this world anymore?

I would also like to add that I find it funny that it seems everyone in FREE is just dying for me to be somewhere in game. You guys miss me so much that you don't even want to believe I'm gone :p

DeletedUser91043

I would also like to add that I find it funny that it seems everyone in FREE is just dying for me to be somewhere in game. You guys miss me so much that you don't even want to believe I'm gone :p

I dunno about anyone else but if i quit the world i surely wouldn't be on the externals day in day out.

And on the subject of the spy only he really knows what he did or didn't do.

DeletedUser74857

I dunno about anyone else but if i quit the world i surely wouldn't be on the externals day in day out.
The forums are free, and I can't spend more then five minutes on Facebook without allowing my eyes to bleed out. It offers something good to switch back and forth with