Hi All, noobiest noob here!

DeletedUser34827

Nukeliar launch detected.

I wonder why people start play new game and even do not make simple efforts to read a beginners guide? :icon_eek:

enquirian - write all help for beginners on forums.

enriquan

I did :) Im sorry I was too eager :)

Dont worry guys, Ill end up killing you all from my village :)

DeletedUser

Points table

Hi I am new my self, but it is interesting and fun...
I wondered about the points table ...I constructed the Statue some time back, and in the points table it sais 24 points for the Statue...is that cirrect, I have not got any points raise yet for that construction...?

Otherwise I have fun, so to all of you; Have fun too.

:axemen:Knight:axemen:
:swordsman: E66 :swordsman:

DeletedUser

Hi I am new my self, but it is interesting and fun...
I wondered about the points table ...I constructed the Statue some time back, and in the points table it sais 24 points for the Statue...is that cirrect, I have not got any points raise yet for that construction...?

Otherwise I have fun, so to all of you; Have fun too.

:axemen:Knight:axemen:
:swordsman: E66 :swordsman:

Points update at the end of every hour.

DeletedUser35477

Im new here to, and should probably be posting also seeing as I have nothing else to do and summer break is almost here:icon_smile:

Look, I even made myself a sigy picture =D

DeletedUser

Im new here to, and should probably be posting also seeing as I have nothing else to do and summer break is almost here:icon_smile:

Look, I even made myself a sigy picture =D

I think your sig is too big. There is a hight limit of 60 pixles, though not having a handy tape measure I can't be certain.

Sir Dendrik

Hello I am new here. I do have a statue and barracks,I guess I was smart when I built. I just wanted to say hi.

~ Sir Dendrik!