Hi all! Question for you!

DeletedUser

Hello,
If I decide to restart, and I have 4 coins in my village right now, when my newly restarted village constructs an academy, will it have those 4 coins? Or do I have to build up from scratch again? Please answer as soon as possible.
Thanks!

DeletedUser

Hello,
If I decide to restart, and I have 4 coins in my village right now, when my newly restarted village constructs an academy, will it have those 4 coins? Or do I have to build up from scratch again? Please answer as soon as possible.
Thanks!
Restarting you will loose all coins.

DeletedUser

However if you get rimmed (nobled out) you keep your coins

DeletedUser

Can anyone verify this please? Not saying I don't believe you, I thank you for answering, just want a second voice. xD
I verify. If your nobled, you keep your coins. If you restart, you loose them.

DeletedUser

I verify. If your nobled, you keep your coins. If you restart, you loose them.

Since i know it used to be if you restarted you kept your coins. And I heard they changed that with the 6.0 update i believe. I seriously doubt that if your nobled out you get to keep your coins. IF so, someone need to noble me out so I can goto the rim with all my coins.

DeletedUser

Since i know it used to be if you restarted you kept your coins. And I heard they changed that with the 6.0 update i believe. I seriously doubt that if your nobled out you get to keep your coins. IF so, someone need to noble me out so I can goto the rim with all my coins.

Woah woah woah...back up. Can someone bring more insight into this please? If you are nobled coins or no coins?

DeletedUser

Woah woah woah...back up. Can someone bring more insight into this please? If you are nobled coins or no coins?

Logically if i have over 200 coins right now, get a friend to rim me so i can restart. You really think tw is going to let me start on the rim with 200 coins.

If this was true, you would see more people doing this for that advantage alone.

DeletedUser

Just searched rules. Cannot find any info regarding this really :/

DeletedUser

Logically if i have over 200 coins right now, get a friend to rim me so i can restart. You really think tw is going to let me start on the rim with 200 coins.

If this was true, you would see more people doing this for that advantage alone.
Hahaha, I need more sleep, your right!

DeletedUser

It might be worth just sending in a ticket. The in game mods (typically) have a better idea of the rules than random people on the external forums...

DeletedUser93260

Shouldn't have taken that little village, no one will want to noble you its not worth the noble

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It might be worth just sending in a ticket. The in game mods (typically) have a better idea of the rules than random people on the external forums...

It's not a software-version issue, it's a "how is this world configured" issue.

For those who are interested, IGS have confirmed you lose them all on EN53:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=222609

It's not a software-version issue, it's a "how is this world configured" issue.

Sarmea Moon

They still do. If you are getting into a dogfight, and losing, you send a train to the rim. That way, when you lose all of your other villages, you are on the rim with 200 coins...

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Which is exactly why you should send a ticket in as opposed to asking random people on the forum.

Or ask on the "Questions" forum...

Though, to be fair, had he asked that question on that forum, he would have got a nice flame from IGS for not using the "Search" functionality.