Hi am new to this world

DeletedUser

Yup cat power i was never supposed to play that as my own account i co played but my co ommadawn was never on and i never farmed then i just never logged in that and the fact i had no support and no time to play it on my own so i just left it.

I was thinking of jager i moved from them to police then pimps :)

I think i was in sheep and the tribes around there with you on W43 choco were you there ? i may just be confused

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol well he lasted long in this game didn't he? Haven't seen a thing from him for awhile :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Yup cat power i was never supposed to play that as my own account i co played but my co ommadawn was never on and i never farmed then i just never logged in that and the fact i had no support and no time to play it on my own so i just left it.

I was thinking of jager i moved from them to police then pimps :)

I think i was in sheep and the tribes around there with you on W43 choco were you there ? i may just be confused

I am in w51 if thats what you mean. I was in REDDOT or MIND when you would have still been around.

DeletedUser

Hmm im not sure i don't remember them, i was NW with sheep until i gave my villages to armed4fun, thats just about the only decent tribe i can think of.