Hi Friends Of Spaniish Iqnuisition Of K57

DeletedUser

Hi we are members of a trusty tribe which want to be the most powerful tribe of continent 57.if you want to be members of our tribe or make diplomacy with us you have to contact with one cardinal .we are rapidly developed tribe:icon_surprised: our forum is fantastic if you join us you will like it much.we are trusty and funny we have like little games in our forum :lol: if you join us you are lucky we want friends :icon_evil: we also have an academy tribe F-A you can also join and them but why not enchant the original tribe first.

DeletedUser

Wrong section...:icon_neutral: I'm moving this thread to the Tribes looking for members section.

Randipan

Oh you have the counting game? I may think of joining your tribe if you haz it..

DeletedUser

Randipan hi

randipan i have sent you an email in the game

DeletedUser

yeh but like i have said =TBK= are better, both their forum and members, especially as they have to help of =TWK

DeletedUser

they are better only in continent 57 but in all tribes we are better and our forum has big range we have everything and we are making our tribe better and better

DeletedUser

what do you mean in all tribes you are better, as far as i know you are on tribe with an academy, =TBK= are a tribal family, who will easily dominate k57, you are just wasting your time trying to beat them

DeletedUser

if by that you are asking me do i play w23 with zhoa10, then the answer to that is no, i am under a different name

DeletedUser

Quote from first thread

we have like little games in our forum :lol: if you join us you are lucky we want friends :icon_evil:

Roflmao'ol, I'll be your friend

DeletedUser

HA, how so, your top members are rebelling and are soon to leave

DeletedUser

Just let the fighting do the talking it's bound to happen anyway.