hi from an old w2 player

DeletedUser

Y'know, does anybody else remember back when Aten used to be the fence sitters, never really fighting anybody worth mentioning? Those were the days :lol:

Nah, I remember the days when we (AtenE) were led by Idefix, and did our first long range attacks against the Saints.

Those were the days.

DeletedUser

If we're going to bring up good old times with Saints, have to mention StW10 I believe it was back in the XiG-FTR war.

DeletedUser910

There were a lot of good wars in the past. There were a lot of quiet time for awhile as well. Hasn't been all that quiet for like a year or so now.

wishus

You know, it would have been really nice if they had declared a winner at some point. All the wars fought and the time spent long ago become meaningless. Fun was had, but at the end of the day there are no winners, just those who continue. Without a destination, the journey never had a meaning.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
You know, it would have been really nice if they had declared a winner at some point. All the wars fought and the time spent long ago become meaningless. Fun was had, but at the end of the day there are no winners, just those who continue. Without a destination, the journey never had a meaning.

Someone will win... Ultimately. But just not yet. The world got another year or two before it ends, I would presume. Considering w12, which have the least amount of players, probably will be ended in October this year thanks to one tribes' dominance... Well, w2 don't have one tribe dominating, so it'll go on for a while more.

wishus

Someone will win... Ultimately. But just not yet. The world got another year or two before it ends, I would presume. Considering w12, which have the least amount of players, probably will be ended in October this year thanks to one tribes' dominance... Well, w2 don't have one tribe dominating, so it'll go on for a while more.

This "winner" will be just a person or tribe who played in a dead World for 3 or 4 years, hence the victory conditions will have nothing to do with skill! In retrospect we should have declared annual winners to give our struggles more meaning.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
This "winner" will be just a person or tribe who played in a dead World for 3 or 4 years, hence the victory conditions will have nothing to do with skill! In retrospect we should have declared annual winners to give our struggles more meaning.

In retrospective, maybe a finish date should've been set. However, as it have none, patience is a major part of the game on a world like this.

DeletedUser910

I don't think World 2 will be ending for a long time, unless a LOT more people decided to leave over the next 2-3yrs. Anything can happen after that. It'll take a long time to noble over 4000 villages from one member. That won't happen in a couple of months.

I don't think the developers of this game want any of the worlds to end. As long as we are still playing and paying for premium (which is a must if you have over 100 villages), they will keep the worlds up and running. Why do you think they keep creating more and more Worlds?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I don't think World 2 will be ending for a long time, unless a LOT more people decided to leave over the next 2-3yrs. Anything can happen after that. It'll take a long time to noble over 4000 villages from one member. That won't happen in a couple of months.

I don't think the developers of this game want any of the worlds to end. As long as we are still playing and paying for premium (which is a must if you have over 100 villages), they will keep the worlds up and running. Why do you think they keep creating more and more Worlds?

Because people get rimmed and don't want to start again on an old world? New worlds are created because there's a demand.

And old worlds will end... Ultimately. The end of w12 have already been announced unless something drastically changes there.

DeletedUser

This and world 11 were my favorite years ago. I remember being in Aten and TW. Great times.

despedorrador

hey there... i was a player long ago in this world, and now i decided to come back to the TW... i wonder what happened with HOT and the players who made it a great tribe...

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey Despy,
Most of HOT retired ages ago. Those remaining joined MPX. Who in particular are you curious about?