hi from an old w2 player

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
So Im the old leader of smoke from lonnng ago. Who the he'll is Barbie and why is my old world dying D: I wish I could join back on w2 rather then world 48

Smoker, you say? Then I wonder which branch?

Barbie = Abandoneds

DeletedUser

Smoker, you say? Then I wonder which branch?

omggg wait your name is def familiar. im Tabbs. i took over the main thing when Lord K left. And then after a while i was just kinda gone and then died. You still play? O.O

I remember you. swear i do

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Lord K was never duke of "the main branch", he was Duke of Smoke4, which was the last remaining branch. ;)

Hmmm, Tabbs, well sounds slightly familiar atleast... And yeah, figures that you'd recognize my name, I was baron of Smoker Main back before that. :p

DeletedUser

well somethin happened where smoke4 became the main smoke tribe. i remember you joining the tribe later when you were really strong. i was all like yessss hes a badass like mil point guy

DeletedUser

I believe i created a nice cluster of barbies in K50, could see my damage done on the world map. Most would be taken by now as they were almost empty of troops.

DeletedUser

You also left a big cluster of greys in K22.

I was very sad to see you go grey cool_clarke_rubber, we had some great times chatting back in Saints/HOTNW1

Colossus_of_VA

Interesting reading.... those old times where fun, I miss it.

DeletedUser

So Im the old leader of smoke from lonnng ago. Who the he'll is Barbie and why is my old world dying D: I wish I could join back on w2 rather then world 48

I believe you are the 1 i have on msn, nice pics :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh wow, don't know if you guys remember me, that is junkmonger, christian and bugzy but I went by thejoemama back then and was part of Force before I quit playing, just poppin in the old world 2 forums to see how everything has come along.

DeletedUser

You also left a big cluster of greys in K22.

I was very sad to see you go grey cool_clarke_rubber, we had some great times chatting back in Saints/HOTNW1

That we did, i wish i could still talk to some old players from there but i cant seem to track any down.

DeletedUser

hi from me too! An older w2 player. I hear ATEN is still alive, bleh!

DeletedUser

Yes buddy we are still here :icon_wink:

haha, I had fun taking Captain Jacks villages. Same with the Yeisek guy, or whatever. That was a pretty fun war, just never ending. Glad something got resolved.

DeletedUser

Lol Ry-Fi, i think you were somewhere near me in K50. No idea what happened to Hot, heard they made some REBORN tribe or something. There were tonnes of people leaving at the time i did.

DeletedUser

Yeah mate, i remember. Anyone still there from Saint Legio?

DeletedUser

Not sure, WolvZor went grey a while ago and so has GracieZee now.

carwe is still here and so is dougalo who is being played by jakka other then that im not to sure.

DeletedUser

That sucks, i remember a few names. Gracie, Liloneofneo, Craig Hussey, carwe rings a bell and i remember doug and jakkajan.

Do you guys still use vent or skype?