hi from an old w2 player

christiaanp

Since my quiting half year ago due to private life problems i am just curious how everyone is doing and what happened last year on w2.

DeletedUser

lol you didn't miss much

This place died sometime during the TW/Hot/Aten war

DeletedUser

TW split up

HOT shrank alot

Aten started winning the war

DeletedUser910

TW split up

HOT shrank alot

Aten started winning the war

MPX-E, EleAud, Dbt and several other tribes got into the war. Many top TW members quit and the rest is history. Aten didn't start winning the war by themselves. They took a lot of inactives first before finally focusing on some active members.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How's it going Christiaanp?
I'm still here and plugging away. Pipes and Xander gave you the 10000 foot view.

DeletedUser

Since my quiting half year ago due to private life problems i am just curious how everyone is doing and what happened last year on w2.

Ooh, I remember you.
Wasn't you in Force/RB at one point in time? :icon_confused:

christiaanp

started in Force, moved to rb to help against hot but that was an order from Force to build up some branches again. Took my RB branch to Force, called ForceS and when junkmonger was away for a while I decided to merge Force with HOT. Been in hot for a while when I decided to quit, been back for a while on the .Siv. acount till I had some personal issues and quited.

DeletedUser

badbugz and scarymom are the only two i can think of off the top of my head who are on their old accounts

junks here too

DeletedUser5974

& Jimmy stopped spamming these forums. Nothing much happened maybe a lot happened

DeletedUser74079

so hows the aten war goin...im a bit slow considering i havent been on world 2 for over a year :S i shouldve kept my account:icon_eek:

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TW the empire is merely a shadow of itself. 2 of the major factions split off and the other 2 died from inactivity. Other than that, the global war is currently in a standstill with both sides trading a roughly equal number of villages.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Barbie is pretty big in the old TW-areas too. from west-northwest to east-southeast there's a quite big amount of barbies. While the northeastern Aten cluster is almost clean of them...

DeletedUser5974

Everything will turn into barbie soon. Hail Queen Barbie