Hi how you doing?

DeletedUser

Hi everybody how you doing? <3

It's been so long since I last visited this section of the forum.

Is token dead yet? I know GRIND! is a monstrously large tribe so I don't think it can be downed so easilly, but I can hope for one person to be dead can I?

I have paid off my debt and am once again free(nearly 4million omg), but don't really feel like tribal warring again. This world is one of the most fun world I have participated in and I doubt the next ones will be as fun without Docke and Madlax. Though there's still a few person I miss around here.

yoni, I heard he is away too? He is a good man.

DeletedUser

Is token dead yet? I know GRIND! is a monstrously large tribe so I don't think it can be downed so easilly, but I can hope for one person to be dead can I?

I have paid off my debt and am once again free(nearly 4million omg), but don't really feel like tribal warring again. This world is one of the most fun world I have participated in and I doubt the next ones will be as fun without Docke and Madlax. Though there's still a few person I miss around here.

Heya :]

This world is still slowly crawling through :p Glad you came to visit none the less :] Forums are a bit dead tho...

Yoni, Wish he would come back..He is in need on another world.. :'( /emo moment

DeletedUser89005

how are we doing??? are you for real you two faced traitor.. no-one likes a spy upads, i used to like you once, (notice how i said once) and dont drag docke's or yoni's name through the mud with your own, you are nothing but a pathetic two faced gal who tried to save there own skin before that of the tribes so please dont come here asking if me old mucker dallas is dead and dont try to portray yourself as if you are free from debt, infact just do us all a favor and crawl back into that little strawed hut you call home for i.. and i feel i can speak for alot on this world when it comes to you, can safely say your nothing but a crap two faced player and one who brought shame to the tribe grind!!! so in other words.. GO AWAY YOU PATHETIC TURD!!

DeletedUser99306

BigBert - I heard you were Mr. Enema? :eek:

GO AWAY YOU PATHETIC TURD!!

You seem to be confirming this suspicion :D

DeletedUser89005

BigBert - I heard you were Mr. Enema? :eek:

GO AWAY YOU PATHETIC TURD!!

You seem to be confirming this suspicion :D
indeed i am.. lets just say i know how to hit the fan.. but on a different approach to your wimpish and quite dull post, do us a favor and stay on w55 for you have no place here and your dribbled posts make these forums even more dull than what they already are..

DeletedUser87372

indeed i am.. lets just say i know how to hit the fan.. but on a different approach to your wimpish and quite dull post, do us a favor and stay on w55 for you have no place here and your dribbled posts make these forums even more dull than what they already are..

So you are hitting S1999fan then?

DeletedUser

Hey Upads hows it going big man.Nice too see your ok.And Bert sends his love you did a good job my friend.Many Thanks.

DeletedUser99306

Mr. Enema has some dribble going down his inner thighs? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Me! on 08.05. at 19:37
So, uh.. How goes Trollology? Any new findings?

Trollologist on 08.05. at 23:39
Naw. Nothing new to report.

So much has changed! D:

lords of the emos

Berty with the way you acted there I'm beginning to think you're only 12 years old. Could you be any more childish if you tried?