Hi, Im new...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hehe:) I want play on this world 63. I can find good tribal for me? I can play.

DeletedUser

Hehe:) I want play on this world 63. I can find good tribal for me? I can play.

Considering your english is bad, I think you should stick to the quote "actions speak louder than worlds". If you do well surely tribes will want you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My english is bad i know. But I can play, i want start and get tribal....

DeletedUser

Considering your english is bad, I think you should stick to the quote "actions speak louder than worlds". If you do well surely tribes will want you. :icon_wink:

Although he is clearly not a native or fluent speaker of the language, his ability is of a level that anyone with "good" English would find it quite easy to understand and communicate with him.

Also, Powerpl - welcome to the forums/game.

DeletedUser

Tahnk you Bromance. Can you find on this world tribal for me?

DeletedUser

Tahnk you Bromance. Can you find on this world tribal for me?

Unfortunately not. You are unlikely to find success in that regard on these forums.

My suggestion would be to have a look around your continent and mail those tribes that look appealing to you.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately not. You are unlikely to find success in that regard on these forums.

My suggestion would be to have a look around your continent and mail those tribes that look appealing to you.

His english should be considered good. You wont have a whole lot of luck in the forums...Do exactly what Bromance said.

DeletedUser

Shizzit dawg, dis' homie talk better english'n most of'em americans. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.