hi to all

DeletedUser50037

TW stats don´t say that.
can any one contact Lord Ace for me?

DeletedUser

Hey Goldaigel! How are you?

Kralle, King BenX, Jzhen and kiwanis + some more from old LFKD is still here, but I think you already found out that :)

DeletedUser50037

can you ask lord ace to come on skype.
and ask some people to come here i sea only TSE here :lol:

DeletedUser50037

it´s shame that me and lots of good players have left due to RL but this is life.
but i´m glad that some are here to kick them for us :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser50037

lets call all LFKD we have any contact to make some spam here :)
this forum is getting boring lest keep it alive :lol:

DeletedUser

Hai goldie!

If they would've joined V V V, rather then TSE or sci, then you were probably right
Not many good players are up against the lethal form of diplomacy within VVV.

hahaha..

hi rowanbaen, I still remember you, but I just forgot, what your tribe now, ahahaha..

to goldaigel, I do still remember him, from PK I think or just LFKD, ahaha..

and to Ottoman, ahahaha.. nvm, lolz.. =D

alfonso625 here from SCI family before.. =D

(SCI rulez!)

DeletedUser

also, as far as I remember, when LFKD was created, PK/ LD and another tribe merge together to form LFKD, and also, it really mains at K55/56/65/66 and more likely that, and now all I see most are greens, so maybe some of them are TSE now..

darkraven9

also, as far as I remember, when LFKD was created, PK/ LD and another tribe merge together to form LFKD, and also, it really mains at K55/56/65/66 and more likely that, and now all I see most are greens, so maybe some of them are TSE now..

The LFKD was an alliance, not a merge. It was the diplomacy between three tribes: PKs, LEGION/LotD, and DFB.

A few remain today. Most have deleted or been defeated. Mainly deleted though. A main reason why you see so much green intrusion is that a large chunk of that area was grey as TSE rolled through.

DeletedUser

Hai goldie!

If they would've joined V V V, rather then TSE or sci, then you were probably right
Not many good players are up against the lethal form of diplomacy within VVV.

what is this diplomacy you speak of Rowan?

DeletedUser

lol just bored at work.

sorry alfonso, I don't remember u. SCI had too many players when I was playing :D

well, np, hahaha.. its ok, yah, too many players, I believe SCI family was the first successful family tribe, for 2 years, since 2007-2009 I believe..

There is SCIOVA -> SCI- in the EAST.. forgot the meaning.. hahaha
Also:
SCIR0N -> Sci - Rohan North..
SCIR0S -> Sci - Rohan South..

The main three..

SCI0VA -> academy of SCIOVA, i think.. =D
SCIRNA -> academy of SCIR0N..
SCIRSA -> academy of SCIR0S...

but then suddenly the duke and the leaders of SCIOVA became inactive, and those players who we're left moved to VVV family.. VVV+, VVVs, VVV, and more like that.. =D

and then another happening which brought another tribe to gone.. SCIRNA merged with SCIR0N..

suddenly, SCIR0N fought with TSE and another tribe, I believe, that's when SCIR0N fall apart, and some members never fought back, and jump to TSE..

that's when LFKD is still allianced with the SCI family..

and then, here it comes, some LFKD joining forces with SCI, LFKD was defeated, some became inactive and others became AWOL..

anyway, in the end, if SCIOVA/SCIR0N is still alive, I believed, that SCI family will surely reign this world, and btw, I'm from SCIRSA, hahaha.. =D

didn't managed to get SCIR0S I think, due to RL problems, ahahaha.. XD