Hi W73

• Thread starter Michael Corleone.
  • Start date

Michael Corleone.

Disclaimer: Yes, I am hammered.

Greetings to all those that play W73. Congratulations for making it this far unless you are Dauthi who just isn't good. How are you guys doing? Is this world almost done yet? Last I checked, ND had this world nearly in the bag, is it the same story? Regardless, congratulations for making this far (again, unless you are dauthi who doesn't do squat.) How are you guys doing?

I do hope ND wins this world I think they put in a lot of time and effort into the world and deserve the win. Hi Sam and Allan I hope you guys bring in the world win especially. I respect you and your tribemates sacrifices y'all have made to win this world.

Have fun everyone. I will look back at this thread in the morning and regret it but yolo.

DeletedUser

Greetings to all those that play W73. Congratulations for making it this far unless you are Dauthi who just isn't good. How are you guys doing? Is this world almost done yet? Last I checked, ND had this world nearly in the bag, is it the same story? Regardless, congratulations for making this far (again, unless you are dauthi who doesn't do squat.) How are you guys doing?

I do hope ND wins this world I think they put in a lot of time and effort into the world and deserve the win. Hi Sam and Allan I hope you guys bring in the world win especially. I respect you and your tribemates sacrifices y'all have made to win this world.

Have fun everyone. I will look back at this thread in the morning and regret it but yolo.

Drunk or not you've always been a major D-bag, as if you really needed to create this topic. Dauthi's still playing, you're not. There's your update :)

Epic Pandas

Drunk or not you've always been a major D-bag, as if you really needed to create this topic. Dauthi's still playing, you're not. There's your update :)

Wow, I think someone has their knickers in a knot.

Hi Sam and Allan I hope you guys bring in the world win especially. I respect you and your tribemates sacrifices y'all have made to win this world.

HI ALEX! I only spoke to you like 2 days ago, but hi anyway :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser17170

Aww Michael, I feel the love.

Thought I"m pretty sure that if I had "done nothing" I would have been rimmed/booted along time ago. Just because I've not been "offensive" doesn't mean I've done nothing.

DeletedUser97878

So you dont attack in a war game? I always thought i was doing it wrong :icon_redface:

Michael Corleone.

Fighting an end game war and a total of 4 caps against ND:

8234b31f14dacc79d0143a045d653cea.png

I am sure you participate in other ways, but 4 caps is quite embarrassing.

DeletedUser17170

Yeah I'll admit, I'm not the most aggressive player but in the worlds I was in the past I got burnt out super quick.

To me and my tribe mates, its less about how many caps I've gotten but more about how many I've been able to help stop... sadly I'm only one person and I can only do so much.

:/

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Perhaps you should post a screenshot of your achievement for supporting others in battle to show how many troops you have lost supporting.

DeletedUser17170

I might, if I can figure out my pass for imgur again, but its over 8mil and counting.

Michael Corleone.

There's this crazy thing called gyazo, try it sometime.

Edit: By the way, your current strategy is doomed for failure. You can only "prevent" caps for so long. Y'all been losing ground, if you even want a chance you need to all fight back. Not this 4 cap crap.

Double Edit: not to mention, there have been PLENTY of players that have been able to not only support their tribemates like you boast about, but they also have war caps under their belt. Just think your excuses are lame.

Last edited:

G0dzP0t

Hi Sam and Allan I hope you guys bring in the world win especially. I respect you and your tribemates sacrifices y'all have made to win this world.

Cheers mate! Long time no see, good to hear from ya :icon_smile: Hit me up on skype sometime! I rarely troll these dull externals anymore

DeletedUser17170

Michael,

I realize that my strat ONLY works if I've got tribemates that go super aggressive to counter my defensive. :/

As for players who play like me and have more caps... maybe.. I"m willing to bet they were also closer to a front then I've been. There is only one player in ND close to me, and thats the player I got 1 cap from(yes 4 caps, but honestly it was in an exchange of two villages and one of he eventually took back, losing some 100 nukes on to get back.)

Michael Corleone.

So you realize your strategy doesn't work yet won't change it? Am I understanding this correctly?

Also yes, you will lose tons of nukes on villages in late game wars. Welcome to late game war. :)

Edit: Also, there are ways to expand your front, such as switching villages with tribemates that have too large of a front.
OvMTIF8.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser17170

I never said I -wont- change it, but it is very hard to change this late into the game, plus I -had- a player I was teamed up with that was my counter. And I was/am doing all I could to help him/them survive, so while it may seem like I'm not doing anything useful when teamed up with one or two super agro players I make life easier for them to attack and not worry about how many D village they have.

And yeah... losing 100 nukes per village makes it very hard to gain villages when you don't have that many nukes. O.O

Michael Corleone.

Lets be honest, you won't change your grand strategy here. It would have happened already if you were going to. I suggested trading villages with a player in your tribe with too big of a front in order to get yourself a front where you would be able to do more, but it appers at least right now that has fallen on deaf ears.

It seems you do have an excuse for everything, with that said, good luck with your strategy.