Hi.

DeletedUser

I'm confused here, you wouldn't bother wasting a month and a half eating inactives, so you got the actives in one tribe and then ate the leftover inactives.

sorry, inactives in FUR/KEA. If im not mistaken, FUR had a pretty large lead in war caps before it ended, but like i said, with most of them inactive, where is the fun in that? why protect inactive accounts who have done next to nothing so they can get a reward they didnt earn?

DeletedUser99795

:D wow,
Theory members really were bigged up far too much.

We came lucky when it came to ~MM~, they had a large portion of the tribe inactive and KEA, took out chickendrumstick in like a day, meaning the only active one was gone...
But before we go getting all high and mighty, if you remember correctly, the only reason we launched on ~MM~ was because we were expecting help from both FUR! and KEA, so if anything it wasnt "solely Theory"..
When the ~MM~ war was over (5 or 6 days later? :D) many of the theory players went inactive, and/or started playing there own solo game.. Sett had been talking to some of the Kea players, and they said they would come over when the ~MM~ war was finished (if you remember VH didn't come over however ;) )
Then it came to FUR!, we declared (we also were arrogant and sure we had won the world by making up that game thats on this externals somewhere) Sett thought he could count on you, but he couldnt, the majority were inactive and were losing villages fast to miggy(minaII) without even a support request...
This left us no choice, The originals reformed KEA and requested a few from Theory to join with them. Like VH said, it was too many, they carried on playing there solo game and the same thing was happening, just getting munched...
I dont fully know how the plan of the merge came about, but it was at the time the most ideal situation, because all that was happening in the war was munching on inactive's...

Name Rank Points Villages
Trinityx1 1 43.176.582 3787 <---KEA
Von Hallander 2 37.268.765 3404 <---KEA
figoegy 3 21.052.448 1846 <---FUR
ERZ-XIII 4 14.384.583 1346 <---FUR
Stitch. 5 10.051.432 1099 <---Theory!
trust? 6 8.229.309 813 <---KEA
seraf1 7 5.753.092 548 <---Theory!
tedd66 8 5.738.205 613 <---KEA
k3it4 9 4.419.088 477 <---FUR
nugget0008 10 4.308.998 487 <---Stone
Scullbones 11 3.847.441 405 <---KEA
Unicorn Steaks 12 3.314.312 343 <---FUR
Bighorn the Unicorn 13 2.220.043 272 <---FUR
On My Saki 14 324.775 33 <---KEA

As you can see, the tribe consisted with a few from each, meaning we all dropped our inactives, Yes this may have been a boring answer, instead of a war, but heck, i had a fun time with these guys... Big props to Colony who actually stood up for themselves specially zhz who was winning in war stats against us..
To the rest, you were my friends, but you played selfish game, looking out for yourself before bother helping with the tribe, or you were just to inactive, so stop complaining and deal with it... you tell us that you were active, but when it came to us attacking you there was not one retaliation attack...

Anyways, good world, enjoyed the people i met, I'm happy to say i am the only original Theory member left. Was a good world and i think i might actually like no hauls :)D)

GG to the rest of the guys,

lots of love,
vaan

when we launched on =MM= it was planned to the exact time, your saying in a short world you wouldnt take advantage of the no.1 tribe going inactive. ~KEA~ would only launch if we supported them aswell, stretching our D even thinner. i also dont think FUR launched 1 fake(not gonna bother looking at stats).

i was active right up until RL gave me no choice but to leave, SETT was also the best leader on this world by far and no one can argue this point. he masterminded theory(with myself and rev) then when rev quit causing a greater workload he kept pushing forward. he masterminded uniting the entire south of the world, if RL didnt pull him from the game there would of been a bigger chance of theory being the winning tribe.

so you should all thank SETT, as if he had of chosen differently on the first war some/most of you would have never made it to the end.

DeletedUser

~KEA~ would only launch if we supported them aswell, stretching our D even thinner. i also dont think FUR launched 1 fake(not gonna bother looking at stats).

i

Not true, not by a long shot. We had enough of the chicken and were gonna take him him out no matter what. But if we could get some extra support, meh, why not.
but to be hones, the support we got was a joke! I actually though of sending the few troops back again as I thought it was an insult. I think total it became less than 4 villages worth of troops in total for all KEA members, (might be a bit high set)

but okay, was told that the support was never arranged to come from theory, but their allies, that backed out.
Sett were the one to send the most troops to me, along with back in action. 4, might be 5, my memory eludes me, send support to me, and I think the total number was about 14K work of troops.

yeah, that make a BIG difference in my disision of attacking Chicken :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

just outa interest why are we arguing now the world has been won

btw i agree 100% sett was the best leader here no offence to the rest you all where good just sett was amazing :D

DeletedUser

Sett's had a great deal of experience, and I won't lie he's a beast. Good friend, hard enemy, best tribemate, any world he plays

DeletedUser

didn´t really had so much to do with him, but from the talks we had, he seemed like a nice guy and wasnt hating, just becouse we didn´t go the same way. a lot could defo learn from that!!

DeletedUser

btw guys anyone know when they will release hp again from now on im proberly only gonna play hp worlds
plus w60 :)

DeletedUser

tribalwars masters have a HP round at the moment, but it´s already some weeks old, I started a few days ago and am already close to top 200, even though I´m under 2.5K, so not sure it´s much fun there :(

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congrats everyone. This HP round was really fun. It's a shame =MM= wasn't more active, but I think we did great to hold rank 1 and take such a lead while most were active.

I loved the settings here, and the =MM= v Theory war was great despite the lack of activity from our side. I'm happy with my approx. 41-13 record of conquers in that war when Mr Messy was dumped on me with hundreds of incomings - 1 player vs 5/6 players! :p

Perfect/Messy