The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Author
The Quacks (fmthemaster)
Contributors
RedAlert
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://gistcdn.githack.com/filipemiguel97/3361348fa4d3090bcdbff542fd92d43b/raw/hide_barbs_in_LA.js')
Public?
Public
You must run this script in the map. The script will hide all the villages that are currently in your loot assistant, and optionally player villages. When you run the script, this popup will show up:

1616708301429.png

If the first checkbox is selected, the script will hide player villages.
The second checkbox is a bit more tricky to understand. If active, the script will change (and then changeback) the filters in your loot assistant, such that they look like this:
1616708492421.png

This guarantees that all villages in the LA are hidden. If this checkbox is not selected the script will only hide villages that appear in the loot assistant with the current filters.

Imagine I wish to see villages that have partial/full losses (or that are not in LA), I should unselect the second checkbox and have my LA like this:

1616708801263.png

JavaScript:
javascript:$.getScript('https://gistcdn.githack.com/filipemiguel97/3361348fa4d3090bcdbff542fd92d43b/raw/hide_barbs_in_LA.js');

This was the first script I actually tried to make pretty and bug free, so all feedback is appreciated.

Changelog
22/3/2021: Rewrote part of the script, now it hides player villages together with barbarian villages that are in your loot assistant. With the new update, villages will remain hidden even after map dragging events. Also re-rehosted the script, hopefully for the last time.
23/3/2021: Rewrote most of the script, now it should be fully functional. Also added loading bars and etc so that it would look pretty
24/3/2021: Made the script more pretty, added the option to hide player villages, and the option to hide only the barbarians that are currently showing in the LA
Last edited:
Upvote 7

.MAXIMUS.

Reaction score
A simple yet efficient tool.

Later edit:
Doesn't seem to work as efficient as I thought: It only hides some villages( the few closest ones)

Last edited:

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A simple yet efficient tool.

Later edit:
Doesn't seem to work as efficient as I thought: It only hides some villages( the few closest ones)
Dear @.MAXIMUS.

The script only adds villages that are currently displayed in your map. If you move it around, you must run the script again. Is that the issue? If not feel free to message me and I will look into it.

Last edited:

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Changelog: Rewrote part of the script, now it hides player villages together with barbarian villages that are in your loot assistant. With the new update, villages will remain hidden even after map dragging events. Also re-rehosted the script, hopefully for the last time.

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Update: (Last one for now) Made the script more pretty, added the option to hide player villages, and the option to hide only the barbarians that are currently showing in the LA. Also rewrote the description in here.

MokJay

Reaction score
Great script. Do you mind making the window movable? I found it got in the way sometimes. Thanks for writing this.