Hiden" I am monster coward" finally sold his last player from his tribe so he can change side!

DeletedUser124085

Hiden after war against us ( his own teammates) finally won.
Congratulations!!!!

Hiden you are bad leader and bad player, you internalled us just so you can win this world.

Ps. trident64 was always class for you and he will always be

1573753674000.png

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
Hiden after war against us ( his own teammates) finally won.
Congratulations!!!!

Hiden you are bad leader and bad player, you internalled us just so you can win this world.

Ps. trident64 was always class for you and he will always be

View attachment 3174
next time can you write my name correctly please ? its Hidden not Hiden. thanks :-*
ps:war against you ? you just was an idiot , what else i can tell to you bud , you had this chance to be with us if u wouldnt be like a kid to care about a nuke that i killed on a village that was suppest to merge :D

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Wow first I’ve heard of this. Despicable.

Rekt hands are so far from clean, how else would trash be winning in this game.......? Every single HP is dirty and not a single tribe has won clean in forever. Last I remembered you were whining about how you got forced internalled in 105. Does that make Beyonder despicable, or maybe just a good leader for removing the weak link?

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol I got rimmed by Argentinians on W105, not force internalled. I wish it would have been the latter; more honorable in my opinion. Anyhow, W105 was a farming world and no one takes those seriously anyways.

Either way you obviously don’t have a clue what’s going on. FULL has never played dirty and we’ve honored all our diplomacy all world long. You’re nothing more than a scum backstabber that nobles friends and allies. Nothing to respect whatsoever there. You really have some nerve showing your scum face around here after what you did against your own tribe NoName and then your allies [Uc].

Last edited:

DeletedUser124076

Haha i called out Im Not Monster in another post, just reading what was said the facts presented themselves and he was trying to make it about people hiding behind a new account and lack of facts.

What a ……..

Also :::

next time can you write my name correctly please ? its Hidden not Hiden. thanks :-*
ps:war against you ? you just was an idiot , what else i can tell to you bud , you had this chance to be with us if u wouldnt be like a kid to care about a nuke that i killed on a village that was suppest to merge :D

How desperate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser124076

Rekt hands are so far from clean, how else would trash be winning in this game.......? Every single HP is dirty and not a single tribe has won clean in forever. Last I remembered you were whining about how you got forced internalled in 105. Does that make Beyonder despicable, or maybe just a good leader for removing the weak link?

This sounds like the words of someone hoping they aren't next. trying to solidify a position.. then you talk about people who are weak.

ouch.. that's you.

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Lol I got rimmed by Argentinians on W105, not force internalled. I wish it would have been the latter; more honorable in my opinion. Anyhow, W105 was a farming world and no one takes those seriously anyways.

Either way you obviously don’t have a clue what’s going on. FULL has never played dirty and we’ve honored all our diplomacy all world long. You’re nothing more than a scum backstabber that nobles friends and allies. Nothing to respect whatsoever there. You really have some nerve showing your scum face around here after what you did against your own tribe NoName and then your allies [Uc].
What makes you think I had anything to do with the accusations against im not monster, trying to make it seem like I orchestrated something lol. Its easy to say oh I was farming. You can't say anything about me cause you don't know the role I played in this world. All you know about me is that I carried your entire tribe for months, and all I know about you is that you cheat and push when you are not failing at your " " "pp worlds" Yeah there were mistakes made but do you think SF UC were innocent? No, we tried our best to be allies but they didn't treat us as good as we treated them, so screw selfish allies. We offered merges to our accounts I was told, but if they didn't want to comply then too bad, how many times have players been forced internalled because they want to solo on HP. Too many times, especially on a world like this, how can you even whine about that unless you are a noob.

DeletedUser114962

how many times have players been forced internalled because they want to solo on HP. Too many times, especially on a world like this, how can you even whine about that unless you are a noob.

Time for me to get force internalled :)

Solo player R5, 0 push 0 internals, please kick me from my high horse.