High perfomance round?

• Thread starter DeletedUser120540
  • Start date

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
§8 Language
Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.

The mods will not read your mails or forums as a general rule, but if someone reports you for not using English on your forums, then yes, you can be punished for it.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
should be fine if everyone in your tribe is speaking that language (and friendly about it). if someone says something inappropriate and it gets reported though game staff can't be expected to speak every language in the world, so that rule may get enforced in those cases

DeletedUser118422

Hey!

When do you estimate the new HP server will start again?

/Gyl

DeletedUser4786

Hey, has anyone inquired upon when the next HP world will be coming out? Just curious

DeletedUser121390

I believe this is the world with like 4 times the speed of a normal world, isn't it? I've just joined the .net server and I do play these kind of worlds on .nl. If this is not that kind of world, can someone tell if there are any like that on this server?

DeletedUser

Sorry, I am afraid there is no news as of yet, as soon as it's available the team will post an announcement.

DeletedUser76208

I believe this is the world with like 4 times the speed of a normal world, isn't it? I've just joined the .net server and I do play these kind of worlds on .nl. If this is not that kind of world, can someone tell if there are any like that on this server?

Not meaning to necro, but this is thread is pretty high up the forum anyway. I believe you are thinking of a speed world. Pretty sure you can still rarely catch one of those on .co.uk, but I'm not 100% certain.

0s0speedy

Not meaning to necro, but this is thread is pretty high up the forum anyway. I believe you are thinking of a speed world. Pretty sure you can still rarely catch one of those on .co.uk, but I'm not 100% certain.
There are still regular rounds going up on uk thanks to Gaz keeping them going. No variance in rounds though, they're all pretty mundane. Not a lot of skill around at the moment. Long gone are the fun days. Try speed out on uk though. It's hella' fun non the less.

Strong Hand

Reaction score
.net needs a HP or a speed round soon. Been way too long and the classic world wasn't as satisfying as I'd hoped.

0s0speedy

You wont see a speed round here. only rounds are really on uk.

CDBurns

.net needs a HP or a speed round soon. Been way too long and the classic world wasn't as satisfying as I'd hoped.
Now that I have gotten back into the game after a little time out (AGAIN!), I have to agree. Been playing a LOT on the UK and it is unfortunate that that's the only place to go for Speed rounds.
I have no concept what goes into a Speed round (as far as cost, hardware, software, etc.), but I definitely encourage it. Would be SO NICE having different speed rounds on UK and .net with which we flip-flop back and forth to get our fix.

0s0speedy

Now that I have gotten back into the game after a little time out (AGAIN!), I have to agree. Been playing a LOT on the UK and it is unfortunate that that's the only place to go for Speed rounds.
I have no concept what goes into a Speed round (as far as cost, hardware, software, etc.), but I definitely encourage it. Would be SO NICE having different speed rounds on UK and .net with which we flip-flop back and forth to get our fix.

Speed is being ran by one member of the support team. He does minimalist rounds on a sort of basic schedule. He doesn't have the time nor the player base to make major commitment to rounds. The server costs more money than it brings in because it doesn't have a different pp currency for the rounds. If they had a restriction on using normal world pp it would force players to buy pp and make inno more cash. that would require a more diverse round settings to bring players back and make it fun and profitable again.