Highlights of world 17

DeletedUser

Some of us have been here a long time, been playing this world for longer than we care to remember, great players have come and gone, leaving a huge void in the impact they've had, some are still amongst us. There have been huge moments with war, some stupid decisions and a varied range of characters i've never known a game to have, but, to try and revive this forum a little bit, lets share our best of's for W17, from the demise of CHE!!! to inty's gangbang (i love you really mate :icon_biggrin:), what comes to mind when you look back at this world?

DeletedUser

Joining 13th right as they started to form in k71 and beiing there and watching them grow to the rank they are now :)

We used to be ranked 30+ :D

DeletedUser

Oh, Che!! and Legend..and Pixies/Birth..
and Karmalot .. :p

Best of for me would be learning about betraying/backstabbing, and meeting some cool dudes from [BA] and TAO..on the battlefield :/

DeletedUser43243

Just having met some awesome people. Whether they are still here or long gone from W17.....i will forever know that friends really can be found in the strangest of places!

:)

And having the absolute honour of helping to lead MOJO...through good times and bad!

MOJO Forever! They were a legend and the name will be spoken for some time yet!
:)

DeletedUser

My favorites had to be when I first started me dammit9207 and ritters legend overthrowing our leader it was some major fun :icon_twisted:

My second favorite was getting my first taste of big time war when i joined 13th in its first clash with K head and helped take down the biggest guy in k81 at the time it was my first glance at how great we all work together :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

For me, the best moment i was involved in was the BH/Titan war, while there was a bit of bad bloody between some of the leaders, the vast majority of us managed to keep it good and still shared good relations. It definately was not fought by the best of players, both sides our deadweight, but it was demanding and brought out so many people who actually showed an interest! Ah, if you ever saw the mails Blair sent us, you'll never forget them!

My best moment that i was not involved in, was the whole Storm saga, no matter what anybody says, they had a huge impact and bring some interesting events to the world :D

Bazz69

For me, the best moment i was involved in was the BH/Titan war, while there was a bit of bad bloody between some of the leaders, the vast majority of us managed to keep it good and still shared good relations. It definately was not fought by the best of players, both sides our deadweight, but it was demanding and brought out so many people who actually showed an interest! Ah, if you ever saw the mails Blair sent us, you'll never forget them!

My best moment that i was not involved in, was the whole Storm saga, no matter what anybody says, they had a huge impact and bring some interesting events to the world :D

Hey syf Please share those mails LOL Personally I have not spoken to any BH members that have been any thing but alot of fun to speak with Yeah leaders take the P*** but thats our job we will not back down thats war. History shows that.Any ways nice to see you back old man :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The person who had control over my account since i left felt the urge to delete my account on W17 ¬.¬, the end of an era :icon_cry:. So, the mails have been lost.

Yeah, the bad blood was only between a select few of the leaders, i.e. sonnyok1h and blair, that was one of the major reasonings for your leaving the BH. Apart from that, relations between the us and you were as good as i could have hoped for, heck, i had sakymus planning war agaisnt *np*! :lol:

Oi, old man!?! I'm offended!

Bazz69

The person who had control over my account since i left felt the urge to delete my account on W17 ¬.¬, the end of an era :icon_cry:. So, the mails have been lost.

Yeah, the bad blood was only between a select few of the leaders, i.e. sonnyok1h and blair, that was one of the major reasonings for your leaving the BH. Apart from that, relations between the us and you were as good as i could have hoped for, heck, i had sakymus planning war agaisnt *np*! :lol:

Oi, old man!?! I'm offended!

Now Now dont be offended :icon_razz:

Dam the man who had your accont you went BARB You could have sent it to me mate I would have covered your ass :lol:

Sakky was going to declere on the world we had to demote him and after certain comments against our allies we had to kill you end off :lol

jokes asside you guys were the best challange we have had and kept alot in the game that may well have left Kudos to you all

DeletedUser

I will be offended, i'm still at the very youthful age of 18 :D!

I know :icon_cry:, i was on the frontlines aswell, such a same. I enjoyed fighting the Titan players near me, none were any good at sniping ;)

I do love saky! Never changed since i met him on w8! need to speak to him actually, haven't done in a long time.

It made our side of the world fun after we both had dominated the area in the past, no challenges apart from eachother :)

DeletedUser

Only 3 things of importance have happened so far.
I joined W17 with Clan Widowmaker-in-Exile
I joined Avalon with the demise of CWiE
I joined Wisdom with the demise of Avalon

What else is there????

DeletedUser

to be honest syph i think we can put together the whole run of w17 history frm start to finish :p

- Joining DoP and enjoying all of the spamness and fun with all my old friends
- Comming back to K86 and meeting vlad and all the K86 guys :D
- returning to K54 and joining STORM and sitting a few accounts defending like crazy and then taking control of an account which had thousands of incommings and loving the craziness of the attacks :p
- Back in a certain tribe playing with a certain friend and enjoying it tons :p

DeletedUser

Pretty much, i was hoping we'd be able to map out the history of this world from all of our own experiences ;D Smart eh?
Your yet another person i need to catch up with CC! :D Ahh, i miss our mail chain that hit like 2000 + in what, a few days!

DeletedUser

Pretty much, i was hoping we'd be able to map out the history of this world from all of our own experiences ;D Smart eh?
Your yet another person i need to catch up with CC! :D Ahh, i miss our mail chain that hit like 2000 + in what, a few days!

hehe yea i remember that ;)
and send me a mail here so we can catch up :p

PS: i think i can remember atleast everything to do with the first year of this world :)

DeletedUser

I'm not on world 17 no more, some moron deleted my account ¬.¬

What was the name of BoK before the name was changed? That occured within the first yeah? Or have you lied to us! :O

DeletedUser33413

Crazy nice to see i feature in your little post =)

When i look back my first good thought was metting CC in k86 after we both restarted on the RIM for different reasons.

Then deciding to join Avalon and meeting all the fabulous people there - i think thats the best tribe and group of people i have ever met on this game.

Then leading Avalon under unfortunate circumstances, whether i did it well is for other people to decide but i enjoyed it non the less. Whether i would do it again? i dont think so....

Trying to secure a merge after the fall of Avalon.

Then afterwards not much other than being welcomed into the family feel of the Bh and 13th respectively.

DeletedUser

From what i saw, you led Avalon well, you were easy to talk to and deal with, i'm sure lilith will agree with that :)

DeletedUser

Crazy nice to see i feature in your little post =)

When i look back my first good thought was metting CC in k86 after we both restarted on the RIM for different reasons.

Me cause i quit and rejoined the world after my friend nobled my village and you cause of a tribe can't remember the name, nobling your village when you were away!

and yep, K86 me and you and then leading PwN :icon_wink:

I'm not on world 17 no more, some moron deleted my account ¬.¬

What was the name of BoK before the name was changed? That occured within the first yeah? Or have you lied to us! :O

i meant on PnP ya nub :p :icon_biggrin:
i don't know much about the eastern world, my experience is in the southern of the world (but vlad could cover that part) and me in the core :p