Highlights of world 17

DeletedUser

I'm tired leave me alone :(

Ah, you lied! you lied! you lied! you can't remember everything in the first year! :p

DeletedUser33413

Me cause i quit and rejoined the world after my friend nobled my village and you cause of a tribe can't remember the name, nobling your village when you were away!

and yep, K86 me and you and then leading PwN :icon_wink:

PWN - didnt that tribe eventually become part of Wise S?

I can remember running PWn with you then deciding to leave with Aphrodtesdesire for Avalon. After that i cant remember much until we won our first 'war' and i started to get more involved.

As for eastern diplomacy i know very little of it myself im afraid - all i know of is the tribes in k39 and trying to get the Rim to fight the BH with me lol. Im sure Toke can remember that =)

DeletedUser

The northern corner diplomacy is my area of expertise ;D

DeletedUser33413

The northern corner diplomacy is my area of expertise ;D

Now we need somebody to help wth the core - im presuming susie is well versed from what i recall of working on formalities with her.

And the other corners and we have ouseleves a little historical novel to write lol =)

DeletedUser

Get it published and released, i'm liking the sound of it!

DeletedUser

i am the core you 2 :p :D

PWN - didnt that tribe eventually become part of Wise S?

I can remember running PWn with you then deciding to leave with Aphrodtesdesire for Avalon. After that i cant remember much until we won our first 'war' and i started to get more involved.

As for eastern diplomacy i know very little of it myself im afraid - all i know of is the tribes in k39 and trying to get the Rim to fight the BH with me lol. Im sure Toke can remember that =)

the tribe became wise S cause the guy merged PwN with wisdom to form the family and Pwn 86 and 87 merged into 1 tribe!

I'm tired leave me alone :(

Ah, you lied! you lied! you lied! you can't remember everything in the first year! :p

actually i can, they were called LADN after they merged ;)

DeletedUser

The one year anniversary of my love for Wisdom is coming up :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Now we need somebody to help wth the core - im presuming susie is well versed from what i recall of working on formalities with her.

And the other corners and we have ouseleves a little historical novel to write lol =)

I would say I am quite knowledgable in regards to the diplomacy of the world from essentially it's start to around November of when I quit. Especially the core. If you guys need any help or whatever with anything, give us a shot. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I recall a discussion early on when we were a tribe limited to small parts of K42. The question was, do we go east or west. The decision was go west to the rim because we felt that tribes in the core never survive without a link to rim. So far that strategy has worked. How the world has changed since then.

ps

we still miss pandora's cookies

We NEVER GOT any of susieQ's cookies

DeletedUser

tribes in the core never survive without a link to rim. So far that strategy has worked.

That is a fact in almost 95% of tribes, although i have seen a few very skillful tribes pull things off :D :)

DeletedUser

Psshh I can hold my alcohol fine! I had a fever Thursday haha it had nothing to do with beeer :D

you hold you alcohol, no chance, i have seen you drunk and man do you know how to .... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So your saying you can have a party unless someone pukes? I disagree haha