Defender: Jack Lawless
Village: Jackass (570|386) K35

Quantity: 0 0 6036 0 20 2700 300 0 350 10 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6036 0 20 2700 300 0 350 10 0 0

Yes that are 3 different Villages.

goooooo Or.d Council! :D

DeletedUser

can he help it thats he's not online lol

and if your counsilmembers are chosen on their weaponfeats, you really aren't going the right way :p

and yes demon, isnt an hour about the average a forum lasts without spam in OrD?

DeletedUser

An hour?:O
Depends if me or Millers on like where sticking to one subject:p
You old guys take a little long to get side tracked:p

DeletedUser

bah, we do it slow on purpose, i want to enjoy screwing up a forum when i do so ^^

DeletedUser

One: where was the slowness here then?:p
One: Its only because we get there first:D
One: What does the slowness prove ? o_O
One: How does it make it better?:p
Three: I failed maths:)

DeletedUser

Is it me, or does that picture really depicts Celticprincess just like I imagined him 100% ?

DeletedUser

can he help it thats he's not online lol

Less then an hour away into the war, and we alraedy hear excuses from OrD ?

You guys were planning to attack yourself, and your leaders ordered the border stacked, yet failed to comply in that measure themselves
= EPIC FAIL

So your whining is absolutely contributing to nothing, but only making OrD look bad in here (already!).

Oh, and instead of spamming this thread, you guys should focus on ingame. So stop the spam in here.

DeletedUser

i have nothing to do ingame, im not attacked yet..
and demon king is attacking/taking villages as we speak.

well ok, ill drop the fun part about being on a forum and get serious, if that makes you feel better :)

DeletedUser

Less then an hour away into the war, and we alraedy hear excuses from OrD ?

You guys were planning to attack yourself, and your leaders ordered the border stacked, yet failed to comply in that measure themselves
= EPIC FAIL

So your whining is absolutely contributing to nothing, but only making OrD look bad in here (already!).

Oh, and instead of spamming this thread, you guys should focus on ingame. So stop the spam in here.

Your joking me right?
What he said does not look like whining at all:S
He even added a "lol" that really adds the seriousness more ey?
And not an excuse they have not been nobled yet so why make up an excuse:D

DeletedUser

= EPIC FAIL

jack puts himself after the other tribe members, i have no quarrel with you and i did not ever intend to have any personal problems against you.

from what i heared you are a respectable player, but from what i have seen, you do not seem a litlle bit pleasant at all.

DeletedUser

If your only defense against my previous statement is to play the person, instead of the statement, then I have already won this argument. ^^

And nobody likes the person that is in posession of their villages. Yet my tribe members follow me blindly. Perhaps I'm much more fun as a friend, then an enemy ?

DeletedUser

It was an argument ?:icon_eek:
Meh id rather you be my enemy at least then i have an excuse for losing :p

But there was nothing to argue over he was not making up an excuse just saying :p

DeletedUser

If your talking about my single K28 village Demon is taking, it will be defended heavily with mah nuke! xD

LIEK ZOMG?
lolltr.jpg

DeletedUser

Haha:p
Wish i didn't send so many nukes though xD!
And your nuke could split my train if your bothered about the village there each a second apart :p
But no im not only nuking them :p

DeletedUser

If your talking about my single K28 village Demon is taking, it will be defended heavily with mah nuke! xD

I always told you that yellow and red don't match ... You should've made sure that there was no more red on that map. ;-)