HIRE Declaration

DeletedUser

wardo also forgets i know how good he was when he played world 30 :)

Im sure you will get some proper loving soon enough .I did here you soon had an account sitter when some guys sent a few attacks at you :p

DeletedUser

As if HIRE only brags about their takes against uber-active players? PHA don't make me laugh.

yes, I made screenshots of it, well, i started with it before the information came up though.

you remember ... the real one?

he quit, and then went missing in real life. BUT hire bragged about taking him down, about taking over the continent.
I never spoke about it on PnP's though.

How fun would the person find it when he finds his own tribe slandering his personal problems all over the PnP? you couldve contacted me personally with an evil mail that my reputation is rock bottom and other things, but no, YOU made it public, I didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wardo also forgets i know how good he was when he played world 30 :)

Im sure you will get some proper loving soon enough .I did here you soon had an account sitter when some guys sent a few attacks at you :p

i played w30? could be, never was active there. not much situations in which you can compare skills cross-worlds.

oh and ye i set a sitter when the attacks started. safety you see, the incomings could have stopped at 100, at 200, at 400, or maybe at 3000. so i had someone sit me and keep an eye on it, doesn't that seem logic? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

yes, I made screenshots of it, well, i started with it before the information came up though.

you remember ...? the real one?

he quit, and then went missing in real life. BUT hire bragged about taking him down, about taking over the continent.
I never spoke about it on PnP's though.

How fun would the person find it when he finds his own tribe slandering his personal problems all over the PnP? you couldve contacted me personally with an evil mail that my reputation is rock bottom and other things, but no, YOU made it public, I didn't.

i just spent time looking through the forums and its archive.. did you ever let hire know about this that sunny is missing? as i can't see anything.

you couldve contacted me personally

but didn't you earlier say that when told your were going to attack anyway? (sorry can't be bothered to go back a page and dig it out!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i just spent time looking through the forums and its archive.. did you ever let hire know about this that **** is missing? as i can't see anything.

no i never did, because it doesn't matter. thats the whole point, it all comes down to the fact that we lost a player and HIRE took the villages. BUGGER for us, no need to blame HIRE right?

but didn't you earlier say that when told your were going to attack anyway? (sorry can't be bothered to go back a page and dig it out!)

same here, i took the villages, bugger for HIRE. doesn't matter why he was inactive.

HIRE came to me to inform me of it, I said 'ok, i feel sorry for him, but i won't back down' and so I did. Onny didn't have problems with it, as long as i didn't make it public.

but now you guys did it yourself, and you blame me for it.

DeletedUser

Maybe one day you might decide to walk or run away but the world is starting to get very small so one cannot go very far :)

Enjoy my friend :)

DeletedUser

Onny, I made perfectly clear to you from the beginning i would not stop attacking.
Can i help it that he quit? Believe me, if I could cure cancer i'd do it right away, even if it meant having a twice as active tribe to fight. I don't need the pnp for morale lessons, they're bullshit here anyway.

so from this is shows that you were told, you never told us about that OrD account (not naming it as i see you've blanked the name out!)

DeletedUser

nice cryptic comment there onny. i'll wait for you guys.

barking, a question for you.
Does it matter to you why someone is inactive when you don't know? Do you inform yourself for every inactive-ly account that you attack, because, maybe, that real person might be in some trouble? i don't think so. You might even interprete the fact that i was told by HIRE as a weak try to stop me attacking. But i'd rather think it wasn't. Still, if it wasn't, why not make an official statement, and tell everyone? As far as i know, i was the only one informed of our entire tribe (until it was brought to the pnp)

DeletedUser

Does it matter to you why someone is inactive when you don't know? Do you inform yourself for every inactive-ly account that you attack, because, maybe, that real person might be in some trouble? i don't think so. You might even interprete the fact that i was told by HIRE as a weak try to stop me attacking. But i'd rather think it wasn't. Still, if it wasn't, why not make an official statement, and tell everyone? As far as i know, i was the only one informed of our entire tribe (until it was brought to the pnp)

not really but if someone asked to me to stop attacking for a specific reason like that then i would out of respect, unless that account started to attack me after said request was made

DeletedUser

then barking, i have a surprise for you.
I wasn't asked to back off attacking, so you shouldnt even try making me feel guilty about it, as you would only stop when asked.
to add to that, I actually GOT attacked by the account after i was told. so, both things you said apply to me in my own advantage.

wooped ;p

DeletedUser

yawn

Justice allways comes to those who deserve :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

then barking, i have a surprise for you.
I wasn't asked to back off attacking, so you shouldnt even try making me feel guilty about it, as you would only stop when asked.
to add to that, I actually GOT attacked by the account after i was told. so, both things you said apply to me in my own advantage.

wooped ;p

Not really wooped... as you decided to keep most of this to yourself.. why not be up front about?.. all i can say from it is you haven't shown yourself in a bad light even though you have stated in the end that your were told and you were attacked..

DeletedUser

well, i was told to be in a bad light, and proved my offenders wrong.

and i was just adding to the fun here with that 'wooped' comment. it's easily to forget this is just a game and that i shouldn't get too dragged along :)

DeletedUser

well, i was told to be in a bad light, and proved my offenders wrong.

and i was just adding to the fun here with that 'wooped' comment. it's easily to forget this is just a game and that i shouldn't get too dragged along :)

Its more than a game when you make it personal :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well even the personal aspect can be taken into moderation here anyway :)
who knows how the person behind the screen is in RL? maybe i'll even be good friends with mick if i ever met him :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

regards of what you agreed or didn't agree.. its the fact that by name or picture you have shown an account that you are attacking and you know that person is not there due to some serious illness in the family. way to go you scored some easy villages woo hoo.. in the circumstance not really a great brag is it? lets kick someone while they are down

This is a war game, Iv'e had family problems and people have still attacked and nobled me, Yet I do not complain. I know what's hes going through, and you all are taking it over the top. Yes ok someone in his family has cancer, but at the end of the day this game is based on war, not hugging. If this game was about friendly relations it would be called "tribal hugging". Stop using the excuse of someone in his family is ill, its a good excuse yes but it doesn't deflect the fact that we're still capping ragardless. Im sure HIRE wouldn't give OrD a break if their leaders were in hosptial, and I sure HIRE wouldn't stop attacking tom108 if he had a fatal accident. Stop bringing real life into this issue, its sad yes, but it has nothing to do with a game like this, no matter how close you are to him.

DeletedUser25470

This is a war game, Iv'e had family problems and people have still attacked and nobled me, Yet I do not complain. I know what's hes going through, and you all are taking it over the top. Yes ok someone in his family has cancer, but at the end of the day this game is based on war, not hugging. If this game was about friendly relations it would be called "tribal hugging". Stop using the excuse of someone in his family is ill, its a good excuse yes but it doesn't deflect the fact that we're still capping ragardless. Im sure HIRE wouldn't give OrD a break if their leaders were in hosptial, and I sure HIRE wouldn't stop attacking tom108 if he had a fatal accident. Stop bringing real life into this issue, its sad yes, but it has nothing to do with a game like this, no matter how close you are to him.

Hire has stopped nobling Ord in the past for these reasons and would be prepared to do again.

DeletedUser

fatal accident Isn't the same as quitting because RL is a bitch on you and setting a sitter.
He quit, that's where the explanation ends for me, he's sat so he's like any other inactive account on tribalwars.

If he himself had a sudden fatal accident, i would've quit attacking, and i'm serious about that.

And for the leaders of a tribe being in hospital.. is to see how and what they have :) If i'd break a leg, lysander a wrist and ashydr his arm and we're all at the hospital it doesn't matter, i wouldn't blame HIRE if they'd continue attacks on me and Or.D

but if all three of us are there cuz of a disease that might end our lives in the next week, different story xD

and don't compare that to -his- situation, he doesn't have cancer himself, his wife has, and he chose to support his wife instead of tw so he quit. completely different stories.

Mick876

Can't believe you guys are even talking about this, one thing to hang your own laundry out but hanging out others to be seen is just wrong.