HIRE Declaration

DeletedUser

How fun would the person find it when he finds his own tribe slandering his personal problems all over the PnP? you couldve contacted me personally with an evil mail that my reputation is rock bottom and other things, but no, YOU made it public, I didn't.

re-instating. i never posted a name, but when i did, i realized my mistake soon and scratched it out.

DeletedUser

I don't know, i'm with mick on this one..i'm not even playing w6 anymore and only played it briefly..but im getting the sense that both sides are using his wife's situation to blame the other side and make the other side look bad..perhaps you should both give up on this one situation and start arguing about something else.

DeletedUser

Maybe you guys are right, it is a bit dull keeping this argument alive. But in my defense i would have to say i felt offended. I did not bring this up nor wanted to let HIRE look bad because of what they did. They attacked me and as a result i feel i got dragged into this discussion, maybe even offending them as well. My apologies if that intensified the tensions here.

anything useful up for discussion then?

DeletedUser

I just logged off Thras for the final time, the new owner takes over as soon as he checks his emails. Farewell world 6, Its been fun.

DeletedUser51929

As I stated IG, I delcare/Claim I beat Dom! XD sad times. but good luck in life! and see you on world 100 if not sooner :D

DeletedUser51929

lol XD I'll quit when I get good. so antoher1000 worlds and i'll be gone ^________^

DeletedUser51929

The tribe is being run by a Danny!!! or you may know as (Ashydr, Ondu and now Cazac)

DeletedUser

Yes he's quitting.... again. The new leader is "Lysander Lytton"

Good choice, if he's the original Lysander, has enough experience and soothing words to make an impact, provided he is left with some active and capable tribemates

DeletedUser

Good choice, if he's the original Lysander, has enough experience and soothing words to make an impact, provided he is left with some active and capable tribemates

"Some active and capable tribemates" isn't the word :icon_wink: We are more than active, and more than capable all we need is a nice push and directions

DeletedUser

Are you quitting... again? Who is still running the tribe?

Where have you been? :lol:, it's been a well published few weeks and indeed months. I told the order the day I took over thras it was temporary, I told everyone else in January. Danny and Lysander are the dukes now, I promoted Lysander, Danny has been co-duke with me before that for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

celticprincess

Where have you been? :lol:, it's been a well published few weeks and indeed months. I told the order the day I took over thras it was temporary, I told everyone else in January. Danny and Lysander are the dukes now, I promoted Lysander, Danny has been co-duke with me before that for a while.

i have to admit i will miss ur queen licking british ass :lol::lol::lol: shame we didn't get a chance to rumble have a good one brit

DeletedUser

i have to admit i will miss ur queen licking british ass :lol::lol::lol: shame we didn't get a chance to rumble have a good one brit

:lol: I thought the stats showed the tiny little battle between me and you ended in my favour? :icon_wink:. I jest with you my friend :icon_biggrin:, Cheers for the last few months of fun, literally, couldn't have done it without you guys.