HIRE Declaration

DeletedUser25470

Did you kick Zeua? Yet another Ord member who has bad stats and leaves the tribe. I'll try and remember to include him that account in the stats.

DeletedUser

Just found this, from when the Order declared on HIRE before HIRE fell:

Ah, brings back some memories :)

[SPOIL]
Loyal Members Of The Order,

It is time.

Finally, after much unwanted waiting, anticipating and necessary patience, we now have something we would like to share with you:

The long awaited..
The much anticipated..
The best thing since sliced bread was invented..

The..
OrD - HIRE War!

Yes, you heard correctly. The Order of Darkness will indeed once again be taking up its natural role in beating HIRE to a pulp.

The Main Aim
Of course, it isn't enough for us to just hurl our troops at their walls. Nor can we sit back whilst they defend easily. No efforts on our behalf will be thwarted this era.
We will be rising from the ashes, loading our big-guns, firing our cannons. And we shall do so laughing. With smiles on our faces, we will ride over the border once held by *AoN*. K36 has had this coming for some time...

Working alongside our little friends, the [ally]Smurfs[/ally]; we will make an impression [ally]HIRE[/ally] and [ally]HIRE-H[/ally] won't forget.

We'll be concentrating around our core (K37), meaning attacks will be carried out in K36, K26, K27, etc. However, we couldn't just let the members contained within our core hog all the action, could we? K00 will be under fire, too - and it's mostly easy pickings!
So, grab your pithforks and torches and head down to the forum where it's 'buy one; get one free' on targets! (K37/26/27, K00)

We're having this day, comrades. And HIRE can do nothing about it!

Doesn't that make you want to party? The council suggest you:
#1. Get yourself down to your local boozer;
#2. Buy yourself way too much alcohol;
#3. Get drunk;
#4. Be ill;
#5. Get your act together; and
#6. Come back to whoop HIREs ass!
(Or not, whatever...)

Yours,
_Ondu
__On behalf of the Council

William W. Phelps said:
Now let us rejoice in the day of salvation.
No longer as strangers on earth need we roam.
Good tidings are sounding to us and each nation,
And shortly the hour of redemption will come.

Let's bring the house down!
[/SPOIL]

And this <3 This is old!
[SPOIL]Girls, Boys, Ladies, Gentlemen and Dom,

In one respect, it is a sad day, yet in another, it is the beginning of new things to come. In this mail, changes will come of leadership, and things will be shouted at a few of you, and I will threaten you all with a wet fish - oh yes, I’m scary! Read on...

Leadership Retirement
It is with great regret that I inform you all that our beloved leader Catalin [player]Cazac[/player] is finally forced to hang out his apron, throw on his evening gown and step down as the official leader of the Order of Darkness. The same can be said, for our dearest [player]Zevahc[/player] and OWA. I think I speak for everybody when I say that we are all so, so gutted about the demotion - when all three, and Thras, were leading, so much got done, so many conquers were made, such a name the Order had for themselves... 'Tis a shame, but must happen nonetheless.
I will not write their reasons here, though I am sure that when time allows, Ze, Romeo and Caz will express their gratitude for the respect you have all shown each of them over the past couple of years.

The council may seem majorly inactive to many of you, however I personally assure you the following changes will change that. We are changing, amongst other reasons, as a result of feedback from a variety of player, and we are doing our best. Change is nigh, my comrades – please trust us as you once did; we will repay it.

The New Line-up
In their place, will step up three of our barons who’re currently doing a lot to keep things running smoothly in the absence of our leaders. [The descriptions were written by Caz himself]

Dukes:
[player]Daveime[/player]Internals - Danny is our former baron (once Ondu), capable of lowering to any member and is popular enough. Also level headed and intelligent to resolve any given task, talk, announcement and general tribe view also because he is in the west mostly.
[player]DJSpark[/player]External + Diplomacy - aside from Zev and myself, Sparky is probably the best one known in the diplomacy field mostly with our allies, so I think with an extended diplomatic attribute will do well.
[player]Jack Lawless[/player]War - can think of no better person to organize things, and with the help of Lysander and Gen I think they would make the perfect warmongering and battle organizing squad.
[player]Thras[/player] – Unchanged.

Barons:
[player]Sunnyvale[/player] - former spam is dedicated to you, and there is a reason for that – plus you are doing a great job since you joined the council, I see no better reward.
[player]Gen Jihad[/player] - warmongering Gen has been sitting as a councilman for too long if I am to judge his ability to fight and command, it's high time you became 'more official'.
[player]Lysander Lytton[/player] – Unchanged.
[player]dedly2[/player] – Unchanged.

Diplomat:
[player]DJSpark[/player] - allies, neutrals and foes alike will be announced of this change, nak, sigmar, grizz, rainegle, priceless you are known and respected by all and should have no problem in extending your point of view and diplomatic repertoire.

Zev, OWA and Cazac will act more of advisors to the council, making sure the passing of leadership goes ahead as smoothly as possible.

Name Changes
Over the last few weeks I have seen many players call me Ondu on the forums. Although I appreciate that you all remember who I was, and as much as I respect that, I am no longer Ondu. [player]Ondu[/player] is, and has been for a while now, Gen Jihad’s wife - A good player that used to play World 24, if I remember correctly, amongst others.

* So please: Danny, Dav, or Daveime, if you may – as much as it is respectful to me, it is rather disrespectful to Queeny ([player]ondu[/player])

Another name change involves our newly hired duke; Jackass20. Because of the admins, Jack was forced to change his username and now owns [player]Jack Lawless[/player]. Just thought we should put that out there.

Claims and Operations
Throughout the past week, Gen and others have been cleaning the Operations section – I name only Gen because he has been writing 20-30 mails per day informing player that they are cross-nobling: This cannot continue!

The rules are simple and are there for you, not Gen:
1. Claim your village, if it hasn’t already been claimed.
2. Take your village, making sure you do not violate rule #1.

Simple? I know.

Account Sitting/Checking
Due to the volume of support being cast left, right, center and at Adoss in K2 - whom I swear plays with the little men you send! :O – the Orders council need to know how the tribes Support is holding out – how much is left, who’s actively supporting, etc, etc...

Thus, random account-checks will be put in place. Please, if you get asked to have your account checked, do not take offence; we are doing it so that we do not rush into things like other wars and such, without properly knowing the situation. That is all.

Thank you very much for reading.
Warmest regards, and with utmost respect;

~ Daveime
[Duke of Out Of Order]

PS. As you all love me dearly, you know you want to send around 15 one-word mails to [player]Miller d[/player] :p Cheers! ^^
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]My fond farewell.

Well, I am very sorry to you all for this; but I guess some things just have to be done.

Around 3 months ago, now, I started college, after doing my GCSEs and getting into the second best college in England ’08. That’s all fine and dandy, but I’m afraid to tell you all that I have exams in January. That alone, I think I could cope, but it’s the fact that almost every week, we’re having mock exams, to test our progress, and frankly, I’m not making any. For instance, last Friday I got a ‘U’ (Unclassified), and I have just done an exam again but an hour or so ago which I’m not confident I’m going to pass, either. I don’t want to do this, I’ve really enjoyed my time here, and it’s give me something to look forward to, at times, but I can’t keep it up. It’s either TW or my A-levels. And you all know TW won’t get me into the RAF as a Fighter Control Officer, nor will it give me a bursary for university, as I wish the RAF to do for me. So here it is; my goodbye. And I’m sorry.

Each and every one of you in the Order, before Smurfs joined us, has made my time here somewhat special to me. Since the early days of the reformed Or.D, I’ve had my mailbox bombarded with questions concerning claims and BB-Codes. Later in the year, I was given Hidden privileges (proposed by Slash, I believe :p) and shortly after, I was promoted to Baron.

Back in the w00t days, when I had my ashydr account, I went from a regular, no-privs member to being a baron for ~NA~, and shortly after, being made a Duke. After ashydr got Rimmed by the infamous HIRE, I picked this account up at around 190K points following the original Ondu leaving TW. It was fairly difficult to take this account on, because it felt like nobody knew it was me. It felt like what respect people in ~NA~ had for me, had gone with ashydr, and that I was just ‘some member with privs’. So, to once again get to a point where my mailbox is once again jammed full of questions on a daily basis from members, both new and old, tells me that I’ve earned some respect among my tribemates on my way to Baron; and most certainly puts a smile on my face.

And then recently; just after our beloved Smurfs joined our ranks, I issued a ‘Welcome’ mail to each player (with the exception of those that joined later), and my inbox was busier than it ever has been, I believe, with messages ranging from a simple ‘Thank you’ to a full on conversation on both parts; and that was the icing on the cake for me. I’ve met some fantastic people these last 11 months; during my time in Or.D, and I’d like to name only a few, to save time on your part (I could sit here and write for hours about each one of you!).

Ana ([player]starcrossed[/player]):
Most probably my closest TW friend. I’ve told you things I wouldn’t/haven’t told my best friends. Hell; I’ve told you things I haven’t told Amy! But seriously, you’ve been such a good friend, you really have. I sincerely apologise for having to leave, but some things just need to be done. I’ll keep your MSN, though, ofc – I owe you cookies, yet. It’s so difficult leaving TW, even when you get to the point where you can’t be arsed logging in for a few days; you still don’t feel like you can leave... When you wrote your ‘Goodbye’ post in the forum, Ana, you told me to keep hold of Amy, and I intend to. We make each other happy, even when we squabble sometimes. I would like to thank you again, though, you stayed up to listen to me when I had a problem and was feeling really down, around the end of June, even though you were practically falling asleep you were that tired. But you didn’t have to. You gave your time entirely for the sake of good will. And I’ll always owe you for that night. Thank you.

Catalin ([player]Cazac[/player]):
Again, one of the main things that’s making it difficult to leave is you, and you’re by far one of the biggest reasons I haven’t already left. You take on so much for the Order, and get almost nothing back. If I were to take a look at the members list right now, I’d see you sitting at least 6 people, and right now we’re on a ‘good’ activity status, compared to a few months ago. Both you and Ana, between you, you’ve sat almost the entire tribe, with Thras included in that, too; he sits his fair share and more, as well. One of things I will surely miss is the way you write. You write with such elegance and integrity. Your words speak a thousand of the words of an average person, and your English is better than my next door neighbour’s (no word of a lie; he’s shit!). I’m sorry for letting you down, Caz, but I can’t prolong my leaving any more.

[ player]Thras[/player]:
Our Greek war-hungry God; Thras the Magnificent. HIRE surely wouldn’t have fallen without your coops on them. If anybody ever needs someone to take down a player; you’re the Man, my Greek friend. We haven’t spoken so much, but from when we have, you’re an amazing guy, and dead down-to-earth (English phrase meaning normal and easy to talk to). I hope you go far, both in and out of game. Good luck.

Chris ([player]SlasherZ.[/player]):
Chris, Chris, Chris... I really hope you get to read this. I hope you’ve settled into your new school now, you look happy in your Facebook pictures, so that puts my mind at rest when I see your account. You’re like the Jack Sparrow of World 6, my friend; your soul is worth a hundred of anybody else’s. I was looking forward to speaking to you at Christmas, should you return, but it doesn’t look like I’ll get to stick around that long.

OWA ([player]One Winged Angel[/player]):
It seems so long ago, now, that you were swinging by almost every day to give orders of support to be sent from our core to our frontlines. And even then, your mass’ all had errors of some sort in them :p I hope you get some internet back, matey, and find a job soon. Good luck with that!

Tiom ([player]Timtom1993[/player]):
Tiom; if I had to choose somebody to save from hardship, it would most definitely be you. At such a young age, you watched your own father deteriorate with an illness I don’t know much about. Regrettably, we all watched you walk away from TribalWars, but we knew you had to do it. However, I’ve asked you recently how your dad’s been and you say fine, now, which is fantastic! But put you through something like that again; I would not. We’ve spoken on MSN a bit more than some, and I consider you a good friend. Thank you and good luck.

Ze ([player]Zevahc[/player]):
Ze, man, you were away for a while, but you came back, and I’ve never seen somebody come back which such vigour and force; you made a good impression as duke upon your return (though I did fear for my life in TW a few times when you went on those kicking sprees!). Do your tribe proud, man; good luck.

Pepe ([player]Pepeman13[/player]):
Pepe, my Pinoy friend :) Well; if it weren’t for you, I surely wouldn’t be here today. You secured me a village, in north K38, just before I got my Ondu account, and just before my core got wiped from K15.. So yeah; a special thanks, Pepe.. A special thanks...

[player]Dedly2[/player]
Again, I was with you in ~NA~ for a while, I came over with the f00l (RIP). Once you started to get pissed off with the tribe, though, everybody kinda followed suit... Kissuemme, pepe, me; dj had already been 'promoted' to w00t...

[player]Dikadam[/player]
You know, I’ve spoken to you so many times on MSN, and I still don’t know your name. Your screen name is Tabs, but frankly, I’m clueless! Nobody deserves to kick HIREs ass more than you, Dika, and I can guess it was extremely satisfying watching them fall. It’s a real shame you aren’t able to be as active anymore; you’d be one of the top players! Good luck.

Herb/Bugs ([player]hllaughlin[/player]):
You’re the most generous player in this game, without a doubt, and you’re almost certainly the nicest, too, for that matter. I hope, in some way, you get the good luck you deserve after spending so much on the Order. Thank you.

[player]DJSpark[/player]
Wow; dj. The only thing I could compare you to, is a machine. And one that surely doesn’t stop, that’s for certain! I remember you being in ~NA~, too, until you were ‘promoted’ to the – higher – ranks that was w00t. You’re possibly the most down-to-earth player I’ve spoken to over TW; really easy to talk to and a good laugh. Good luck, dj! I still want that phone! :p

[player]Gail Curl[/player]
Gail, what to say? You’ve given me a few titbits of advice with the girlfriend, and for that I’m forever grateful. I hope you do very well for yourself. Good luck, hun.

[player]Chloe O Foley[/player]
Your use of the English language is what caught my eye at first. And THEN your sense of humour (you may or may not have noticed the quote in my profile). You’re always a good laugh and very entertaining to talk to. You made my day the other week, with your random posts... I chuckled to myself out loud. Thank you.

[player]Lysander Lytton[/player]
I really do like the way you think! When you were first appointed Mod, you were always enquiring about our rules; it seemed you were ‘scared’ (for lack of a better word) of getting something wrong... Then you realised we’re pretty laid back :) Good luck.

[player]Dominyk92[/player] [since he can see this]
Without a doubt, Dom is one of the most entertaining players in the game. We spoke rarely until fairly recently, but watching you on the P&Ps is most enjoyable :D. Good luck, dom. In college and TW!

Of course, I’ve tried one of these goodbyes before, but Cazac and Ana, I think it was, persuaded me to stay. So I agreed. But I’ve always said that my main aim here is to watch HIRE fall. And that’s that. HIRE has fallen, my leaves are brown, and my coat has been hung up. I will not be leaving immediately; I couldn’t do that to Catalin – I’d feel too bad. Instead, I shall be leaving after my premium has ran out. I predict that to be around Christmas time, so you have me until then.

Thank you for such an enjoyable time: all of you.

If there are any that I missed off the list, I apologise. It doesn’t mean I love you any less :p But just that I’m tired.

Yours,
_Ondu
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

Danny that is nothing man. Primepeng had about 15 of those stacks. all ready cleared and nobled.

Mick876

Tell ya what, i will attack it. and see if i can take it off ya, but i know you will just stack it sky high again.

DeletedUser

Danny that is nothing man.

That's the point :icon_biggrin:

Tell ya what, i will attack it. and see if i can take it off ya, but i know you will just stack it sky high again.

I give you my word I won't stack it anymore than that report shows, providing you're the only one attacking, sound fair?

And bearing in mind I'll be pretty much inactive 'til Monday night, that should give you a headstart :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I just noticed I have a couple D gonna land before your train, so (providing I remember, of which I will try), I'll send what I've already got in the village back.

Mick876

I just noticed I have a couple D gonna land before your train, so (providing I remember, of which I will try), I'll send what I've already got in the village back.

You won't be able to get a couple of D before my train. i can guarantee it.

Edit: Thought you meant, you were gonna place a few D infront of my D to block it lol

DeletedUser

You won't be able to get a couple of D before my train. i can guarantee it.

Edit: Thought you meant, you were gonna place a few D infront of my D to block it lol

You mean a few D in front of your train? :icon_neutral:

Mick876

motivator37b39750f578fd.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think or.d were too busy collecting the last eastern eggs this week.

Side 1:
Tribes: HIRE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~Or.D~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 248
Side 2: 16
Difference: 232

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,398,686
Side 2: 151,276
Difference: 2,247,410

image.php

DeletedUser

It seems more fun in or.d, they seem to have to do something else all the time so they cant even get half of our caps

Side 1:
Tribes: HIRE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~Or.D~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,059
Side 2: 1,268
Difference: 1,791

image.php