HIRE Declaration

DeletedUser51929

indeed, tis a shame Dom but in the end you jsut ahve to admit defeat, move on and try to make things better!

what you campaigning about?

Mick876

seal_head_denis_250.jpg

DeletedUser

Labour Indeed.

I'll scribble HIRE a congratulations when I have a moment later. You know me, Can't do much without a big fanfare ;).

DeletedUser

Right, this is the best I can do with what little time I have available tonight:

Firstly: Congratulations to HIRE. I will use my one insult right at the start to suggest they do not deserve quite as much credit as they give themselves, the Order has long been in decline, a slowly sinking ship, and one that lost alot of morale with various departures throughout the year. We lost the major game players in very quick succession... and I was never good enough to replace them individually, let alone collectively.

However, Whilst I do not wish to criticize my side of the family, but however well things were going for people individually, we failed utterly to put in a collective effort, be it the fault of leaders, or members past or present. Personally, I think both had a large part to play in our loss. After the previous leadership left, we never really had a war duke. Me and Danny did the day to day leadership thing well, backed up by Wardo and the council.... but we never really had what we called a war duke, a duke who had the capabilities and time to co-ordinate and plan operation after operations.

Frankly, We missed the likes of Thras certainly.

I'm going to go ahead and hand the player of the war award to Lord Vincent, Who whilst being somewhat inactive, managed to hold villages down after being pounded by thousands of nukes. Most irritating :). I add he did not always do this by stacking, but by sniping, another irritation ;).

At the end of the day, HIRE fought a very effective war, and their major game players outperformed the majority of the entire Order. At the end of the day, HIRE had better co-ordination, a more stable and experienced leadership, and more willing players. They deserve to have 'won' and I rightly congratulate them on that.

This war provoked many odd emotions for me, One side of the family verses the other. HIRE Vs The Order. I have fought on both sides, It was odd... very odd. But fun, and I thoroughly thank everyone who was involved in either war. Gen Hawk, Norena, theW, Nghtrdr, Lord Ashley, Frogdude, Danny, Wardo, Slash, Starcrossed, Gen Jihad (Always remembered), Miller, Demon, oh the list goes on.

Congratulations to HIRE, On a very through and deserved victory.

Regards:

Dom.
Proud, Former, Not all that successful Duke of HIRE-S and The Order of Darkness.

DeletedUser

Thank you ;). I'm not sure what side it'll be more unpopular on, I was pretty frank about both... for once I'm aware :lol:

DeletedUser22380

dom nice indeed m8 we all sweet for this result.good old memories and lots of fun has gone by.cheers m8

DeletedUser

dom nice indeed m8 we all sweet for this result.good old memories and lots of fun has gone by.cheers m8

Sivo? :icon_surprised:, It's incredibly awesome to hear from you again old friend! I hope you are well indeed :).

DeletedUser22380

nice to seee you still annoy ppl around here with your ability of always saying the true.ill keep track of you on the msn.returned to W45 to get a new start at this great server.

DeletedUser

:lol: I have a nack for upsetting people with my bluntness indeed :lol:. Ahh world 45 is lucky to have you :), Good luck on your new conquests ;).