HIRE mean buisness

celticprincess

his caps were for 3 months as me and warham said its from the 9/2/09 that counts and only the villages that were a-sin/o-sin/neuwar not players that were kicked as there could be many of them so it only on what was taken when they were there at the time nothing else

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
- "RM are cowards because they declared late."
- "Fear are losers because they needed RM's help."
- "Fear can only take inactives."
- "Hire can only take satellite villages." Etcetera. Etcetera.

Paranoid, i get credit. i posted this first somewhere, (tho in different order) and it got deleted... Was a quality post imo.

There will never be a player other than Sin player worthy of praise of any sort. I guess when nakoro gets insulted, people need to realize its a game.

And when nakoro insults them, people need to realize that this is life or death.

:lol:

DeletedUser

I am currently only limited in nobles on how many villages I took. I burned most of my nobles in the start of the war already. Also, we have already been fighting for 3 months.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: SnafuMaster

Side 2:
Tribes: O~SIN A~SIN NeuWar SwiS
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 216
Side 2: 22
Difference: 194

I added swis, cause one of my targets dropped out of neuwar (or was it A-SIN), while attacking. I remember 2 or 3 others of those, but don't even remember their names anymore.

If you put it that way:p Oops, something wrong with my stats, I posted from 17th of februari while I started on 17th of Januari(war started somewhere on the 9th I think)

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: warham

Side 2:
Tribes: O~SIN A~SIN NeuWar
Players: Atishay

Timeframe: 17/01/2009 00:00:00 to 07/04/2009 13:17:50

Total conquers:

Side 1: 240
Side 2: 16,840
Difference: 16,600

image.php

Side 1: 225
Side 2: 13
Difference: 212

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,396,529
Side 2: 160,008,168
Difference: 157,611,639

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,242,990
Side 2: 126,738
Difference: 2,116,252

image.php

w00t!:D

Celtic no way you're going to win our bet lol:D

DeletedUser49166

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: sm1thy07

Side 2:
Tribes: O~SIN A~SIN NeuWar SwiS
Players: kamizla

Timeframe: 09/01/2009 00:00:00 to 07/04/2009 15:23:54

Total conquers:

Side 1: 219
Side 2: 19,730
Difference: 19,511

image.php

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 19
Difference: 86

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,244,894
Side 2: 187,441,063
Difference: 185,196,169

image.php

Side 1: 1,088,402
Side 2: 190,556
Difference: 897,846

image.php

Not bad =/

sjlives

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: SupremeJunk

Side 2:
Players: Sir Atari

Timeframe: 09/02/2009 00:00:00 to 07/04/2009 15:51:23

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 2
Difference: 103

image.php

Side 1: 973,663
Side 2: 18,534
Difference: 955,129

image.php

Sold 100 :)

celticprincess

right ill add mine in with players that have quit as, ur not to include them, only the ones that are still in sin count in my eyes

DeletedUser

Paranoid, i get credit. i posted this first somewhere, (tho in different order) and it got deleted... Was a quality post imo.

There will never be a player other than Sin player worthy of praise of any sort. I guess when nakoro gets insulted, people need to realize its a game.

And when nakoro insults them, people need to realize that this is life or death.

:lol:

Yeah I guess I owe you some credit :icon_wink:

sjlives

Side 1:
Tribes: HIRE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 09/02/2009 00:00:00 to 15/04/2009 13:53:44

Side 1: 1,151
Side 2: 425
Difference: 726

image.php

Side 1: 10,916,806
Side 2: 3,951,786
Difference: 6,965,020

image.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I heard a while back SIN were beginning to fall.....
What caused SIN to start failing? Ive heard a few stories. lol
Nice to still see some familiar names on here btw. ;)

DeletedUser

I heard a while back SIN were beginning to fall.....
What caused SIN to start failing? Ive heard a few stories. lol
Nice to still see some familiar names on here btw. ;)

Uhmm..Few opinions:

-Failed diplomacy

-Poor recruitment ideas.

-Inexperienced overall members.

-Still a good core ( which is a positive :p)

-The majority of Sin has never been in a situation under heavy pressure from war. (MAJORITY NAK not your former core\current).

-Not a war tribe that can handle the pressure they are under.

DeletedUser

I was gonna say add backfire from HIRE, but I guess that is part of poor recruitment and failed diplomacy. So your opinions reflect mine MM.

DeletedUser

Uhmm..Few opinions:

-Failed diplomacy

-Poor recruitment ideas.

-Inexperienced overall members.

-Still a good core ( which is a positive :p)

-The majority of Sin has never been in a situation under heavy pressure from war. (MAJORITY NAK not your former core\current).

-Not a war tribe that can handle the pressure they are under.

When you give those reasons (and they are correct) would you not add, the demoralizing effect of anti SIN P&P on members of the SIN conglomerate ?

Many will deny it and many will argue with it, but despite what I may think of SIn leadership (or at least am forced to express due to the tides of conflict), theres still a couple of people within O~SIN who I'm in amicable terms with and they tell me that morale isn't very high at all and one of the reasons for that is due to SIN members being convinced that SIN is losing due to the P&P forum.

I do know the full picture but I can only repeat what i'm told.

DeletedUser

Well, if SIN isn't actually losing and it's just the PnP that makes it seem so, that's news to me. I know I've been convinced by the PnP and the stats shown that SIN is losing.

DeletedUser

Well they are losing and the fact that the propaganda campaign run by the tribes warring SIN is underlining, highlighting and reiterating the (accurate) fact that SIN is losing is starting to hurt morale within.

I prefer to look at it this way. Yes, statistically SIN family is losing their wars against RMC, HIRE and Fear but you have know very well that Nakoro will never admit it.
He will always have some sort of excuse or reason as to how the only way SIN's enemies gained any ground was thru luck and treachery.

However, due to the propaganda forums, Nak's bullshit is handily exposed for what it is not only to neutral observes but also to members of the SIN who read the forums.
They are now less to quick to believe Nakoro's version of events, hence less faith in their leadership, lower morale, etc.

I don't really know this much is applicable to the average SIn member but it was the sentiment expressed by the two i speak to sometimes (and I'm sure we can all understand that they may not wish to be identified).

DeletedUser

Thank you, that is far clearer.

Tribal morale is a huge factor in this game and I don't think most people realize just how important it is. Similarly, I have seen the difference MANY times out in the real world how much a difference it makes.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well they are losing and the fact that the propaganda campaign run by the tribes warring SIN is underlining, highlighting and reiterating the (accurate) fact that SIN is losing is starting to hurt morale within.

I prefer to look at it this way. Yes, statistically SIN family is losing their wars against RMC, HIRE and Fear but you have know very well that Nakoro will never admit it.
He will always have some sort of excuse or reason as to how the only way SIN's enemies gained any ground was thru luck and treachery.

However, due to the propaganda forums, Nak's bullshit is handily exposed for what it is not only to neutral observes but also to members of the SIN who read the forums.
They are now less to quick to believe Nakoro's version of events, hence less faith in their leadership, lower morale, etc.

I don't really know this much is applicable to the average SIn member but it was the sentiment expressed by the two i speak to sometimes (and I'm sure we can all understand that they may not wish to be identified).

QFT. only a matter of time before Nakoro has a mutiny on his hands, eh?

celticprincess

Side 1:
Tribes: HIRE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NeuWar O~SIN A~SIN
Players:

Timeframe: 09/02/2009 00:00:00 to 27/04/2009 19:56:18

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,956
Side 2: 14,740
Difference: 9,784