HIRE/persia Merge?

bloodz2

saint100 on 29.10. at 23:31
Hello, i am contacting you on behalf of HIRE.

We would like to know if you would be interested in a Possible merge. So HIRE, will disband and join Persia. We would think this would bring several benefits to your tribe. We do not want any Council positions.

What You Think?

Regards,
Mick
HIRE Baron

discuss

DeletedUser

face-palm.jpg

sjlives

Hello, i am contacting you on behalf of HIRE.

We would like to know if you would be interested in a Possible merge. So HIRE, will disband and join Persia. We would think this would bring several benefits to your tribe. We do not want any Council positions.

What You Think?

Regards,
Mick
HIRE Baron

discuss

Oi Mick! How come I don't know anything about this ? I iz second in command! you should tell me of evil plans! :icon_cool:

Mick876

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH i did as a joke, let me get the whole conversation.

Mick876

Hello, i am contacting you on behalf of [ally]HIRE[/ally].

What You Think?

Regards,
Mick
HIRE Baron

Last family on 30.10. at 09:34
We will be happy for you to join us, and even if you do not want council positions - i will be willing to give a couple of baronships out to those who wish them.

Last family on 30.10. at 09:35
When do you want to merge? Today? If so, I will invite your tribe. Just say the word.

saint100 on 30.10. at 15:03
This has just got out of my Authority. I will have to forward this to HIRE's Newsletter Editor and Chief. [player]Lunik1[/player]

He will have to handle this from now on. Contact him.

Last family on 30.10. at 20:36
ok, I will forward this conversation to him.

Last family on 04.11. at 14:44
Whats going on? Why haven't we heard back from you lot?

saint100 on 04.11. at 18:41
What has Lunik-1 said?

Last family on 05.11. at 14:53
not a thing! Complete silence.

saint100 on 05.11. at 23:52
This Is Madness!

Last family on 06.11. at 10:25
So, What is happening? Are there discussions in the Tribe? Do you want 2 share a forum 2 discuss this?

saint100 on 06.11. at 14:39
I'll have to discuss with the Game Moderator Analysis

Last family on 06.11. at 16:13
Ok, please make it quick, as others want to hear whats is going on.

Discuss!

DeletedUser25470

Anyone who shouts mean, this was done because Persia kept trying to recruit us. :(

lol nice one Mick. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Midnight Cobra on 30.10. at 04:39
We're inviting you [ally]Persia[/ally] because we feel that your presence in the tribe would be mutually benefitial. Here's some information for you to consider in your decision.

[ally]Persia[/ally] a tribe on the rise... we've doubled our points in less than a month. Also, having no tribe would leave you open to attacks. Lastly, if you join, it would move us even higher up in the rankings. With these three reasons, I hope I have convinced you.

[player]Midnight Cobra[/player], baron of [ally]Persia[/ally]

Yeah right.

TGM1

Persia keeps trying to recruit loads of players. Mainly trouble makers and inactives.

They also think this will solve all there problems like being attacked by ORD and KW.

DeletedUser

Haha ok now I fully understand what that was about .. :lol:

I recieve such a mail from them every once and a while since half a year ago ..

TGM1

warsigmar and Masashige have just caused Midnight Cobra to start over by nobling him out. Basically they want this merge to stop the attacks that Sigma is doing on there tribe.

TGM1

Actually dees u recently recieved a invite to SPAM when Midnight cobra was a co duke. I went mad and removed his privilages and then kicked him due to his behaviour.

He was going round inviting every body who was tribe less and in tribes that were bigger or even smaller than SPAM.

I went round appologising to ppl for this and assured them it would not happen again. Looks like hes up to his old tricks.

DeletedUser

I might have had an invite to SPAM .. Don't remember it though ..

But I did recieve about 20 invite requests and several mails to join Persia ..

*goes to reports - filter - selects 'Invitations from tribes' - presses 'configure filter' <= I should have done this earlier :lol:

TGM1

Well i did withdraw all the invites. A few ppl slip threw but hey i was trying to move quickly especially when Midnight Cobra invited ORD, neuwar and kw members.

Persia want the move of Hire into them but i dont see it solving any of there diplomacy issues.

DeletedUser

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH i did as a joke, let me get the whole conversation.

Love the forum sig :icon_wink:. I love the convo :lol:

Anyone who shouts mean, this was done because Persia kept trying to recruit us. :(

lol nice one Mick. :icon_biggrin:

Ahh, I'm not going to shout mean, I'm going to shout "pub!" :icon_biggrin:.

They kept trying to recruit us too, I found a decent enough solution to this problem,

Enemies
Persia terminate

Side 1:
Tribes: Persia
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~Or.D~ Smurfs
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 57
Difference: 57

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 503,179
Difference: 503,179

image.php

Worth it :lol:

DeletedUser

Mick...im getting more scared of u than i was about tgp:icon_eek:

DeletedUser51929

i got that mail aswell, whilst in PJDanT, made me feel special but seeingas everyone got it i just feel used =D

TGM1

MC has been sending that mail out to loads of ppl he has admitted it.

Persia - Midnight Cobra today at 19:22 Quote In my opinion, the only thing more humiliating than being laughed at by people who take this game seriously is caring that you're being laughed at by people who take this game seriously. In all odds, these people spend way too much time in this game. You'll never meet these people, and if you decide to quit Tribal Wars, you'll never hear from them again. Nobody on this forum i ever going to make the top 20 player list in this world, so why get all stressed out about this. If you want to play something which actually has a point, in that any player, given an amount of time, can rise to the top, play eRepublik. However, in this game, the top players and tribes have already established themselves and it will be ridiculously difficult to rise to the top. Some of those players might be taken out by a war, but they'll be replaced by players in that same tribe. So why bother and waste so much time? I'm in it for Persia, because I'm grateful for this tribe by letting me stay in a time of need, and that's why I go through the rankings list everyday and see if there are any players who have recently become tribe-less and then invite them. Maybe not the best way to get active players, but we've got few options. So Perisan Prince TT, hop around tribes if you want to, but leaving when a tribe is at a low point is the definition of disloyal. Maybe you feel the leadership is incompetent, then stay and try to fix it. And don't criticize me for not knowing game mechanics and all of that, because I'm second-in-command of a tribe that's more successful than all of our combined, with 20 million points and 130 members.

Warsigmer. What or who is TGP?