hired gun!

DeletedUser

hello w66

i am a very elite defensive player looking for a tribe(since i don't know anyone here,i am either looking for a VERY ELITE TRIBE(the only exception i will make is if your from w19 or your tribe is full of luntatics ):p

i require a tribe capable of planning and co-ordinating longterm campaigns,a tribe capable of seperating emotion and is tactically sound.also the tribe has to be very active(lets face it,it doesn't matter how good you are if your not active)

even though i am a defensive player,i can still do pretty amazing things with my limited offense,I am very active and i have farmed the hell out of every world i have ever played,thats why i always have more troops than those pesky offensive players who think they can gangbang me.

i have been known to take barbs(i don't care what u think,its another village for me to build troops in while your pointwhoring)

i am also very friendly and an excellent team player.

I was in XLR(W19) i was also the war general of JOKE(W35) and i was in SMURFS(w38)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104987

I would like you to join my tribe. wat k are you in

DeletedUser

i am a very elite defensive player looking for a tribe(since i don't know anyone here,i am either looking for a VERY ELITE TRIBE(the only exception i will make is if your from w19 or your tribe is full of luntatics ):p
How elite is very elite? :icon_eek:

a tribe capable of seperating emotion
I often have trouble controlling myself though with your elite team skills and just general skills then I should be able to...I hope :icon_confused:

even though i am a defensive player,i can still do pretty amazing things with my limited offense,I am very active and i have farmed the hell out of every world i have ever played,thats why i always have more troops than those pesky offensive players who think they can gangbang me.
What amazing things? What radius do you "farm the hell out of"? and u no lik geting gangbanged? :icon_confused:

i have been known to take barbs
Can you confirm this? If its true then we are perfect for each other, I too hate with a passion the grey army!

DeletedUser

Sebastian, I hope you are aware the mighty Barbarians now have the ability to attack. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How elite is very elite? :icon_eek:

I often have trouble controlling myself though with your elite team skills and just general skills then I should be able to...I hope :icon_confused:

What amazing things? What radius do you "farm the hell out of"? and u no lik geting gangbanged? :icon_confused:

Can you confirm this? If its true then we are perfect for each other, I too hate with a passion the grey army!

elite enough that i have never lost a village(and i have owed 1000's lol) except for pesky retakes...elite enough to take on entire tribes by myself(yeah i know its hard to defend yourself against 100'S of players,thats where tactical intelligence and politics come into play)

i am very active and there have been times where i have only slept 15mins or so a day for 2weeks straight when farming and dealing with attacks(i think the lack of sleep made me crazy)

i usually farm within a 6hr radius of every village,but its hard for anyone else to get any resources when i farm every village every 15mins

i don't post alot but i follow every tribes politics very carefully.

people underestimate the value of barbs,at the begining of the game while every one is chasing those big tasty villages,i am getting field positioning establishing citadels filled with troops,I usually have giant clusters of 300plus villages.

DeletedUser

Sebastian, I hope you are aware the mighty Barbarians now have the ability to attack. :icon_wink:

no one told me that:icon_cry:

i have sent my diplomats to try and forge a peace with the mighty barbarian army,should that not work i will have no choice but to delete my account:icon_sad:

DeletedUser36833

elite enough that i have never lost a village(and i have owed 1000's lol) except for pesky retakes...elite enough to take on entire tribes by myself(yeah i know its hard to defend yourself against 100'S of players,thats where tactical intelligence and politics come into play)

i am very active and there have been times where i have only slept 15mins or so a day for 2weeks straight when farming and dealing with attacks(i think the lack of sleep made me crazy)

i usually farm within a 6hr radius of every village,but its hard for anyone else to get any resources when i farm every village every 15mins

people underestimate the value of barbs,at the begining of the game while every one is chasing those big tasty villages,i am getting field positioning establishing citadels filled with troops,I usually have giant clusters of 300plus villages.

Why join a tribe then if you are so elite?

DeletedUser

This has to be one of the greatest posts in history...
I applaud you on your imagination...
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This has to be one of the greatest posts in history...
I applaud you on your imagination...
:icon_rolleyes:

o.k you got,me i suck!!!...i am justa noob trying to be a big man....please don't RIM me lol:lol:

i know i sound very cocky,but i'm really not,I have played the game enough to know there are alot of better players than i am,but because of my activity i can usually deal with them.

i don't write good or great posts,i simply tell the truth...i have a couple weaknesses but i keep those to myself.

DeletedUser

i simply tell the truth...i have a couple weaknesses but i keep those to myself

elite enough that i have never lost a village(and i have owed 1000's lol)

elite enough to take on entire tribes by myself(yeah i know its hard to defend yourself against 100'S of players,thats where tactical intelligence and politics come into play)

o.k you got,me i suck!!!...i am justa noob trying to be a big man....please don't RIM me

I believe this rearrangement of your posts says everything and more. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Why join a tribe then if you are so elite?

because the game is very boring without good tribemates,and i miss being part of a campaign,plus i can build some offense if i am in a tribe,

i am joining back w19 again after 2years of not playing because of the great people in it....even though i am an introverted recluse i cant play thatway in TW(its too boring)

i am in 1-man tribes in 2 other worlds that i play in and its getting boring.

DeletedUser

I believe this rearrangement of your posts says everything and more. :icon_rolleyes:

obviously!!!:icon_rolleyes:

i can tell that your going to be fun to talk to(there's always a couple like you on every server lol)

DeletedUser61336

I can confirm sebastian's abilities. I played with him briefly on W19 in XLR. While slightly hyped up, what he says is true.

DeletedUser108616

obviously!!!:icon_rolleyes:

i can tell that your going to be fun to talk to(there's always a couple like you on every server lol)

Yes he is fun to talk to but posts like this can start a gigantic tribal-nuclear-war between an very Elite defensive (that's you) and an elite offensive player (like me) and I will kill your troops faster than you can build them.

Why am i getting involved,cause Sir WeIsNubs is the Boss

DeletedUser

Yes he is fun to talk to but posts like this can start a gigantic tribal-nuclear-war between an very Elite defensive (that's you) and an elite offensive player (like me) and I will kill your troops faster than you can build them.

Your too kind :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

everyone always believes that they can win a war of attrition(no sense in attacking otherwise)

the settings of TW favors defensive players over offensive ones,especially when a defensive player like myself is entrenched...I remember a glorious afternoon where i killed about 1600nukes(i never did get too many serious attacks after that lol).but that was long ago and i look forward to many more battles

DeletedUser

I can confirm sebastian's abilities. I played with him briefly on W19 in XLR. While slightly hyped up, what he says is true.

its always good to see an old tribesmate.are you playing this server?

DeletedUser61336

Unfortunately I am. Just messing around as I go however. :p