Hiring Protection In K63

DeletedUser

OKAY I AM IN ATTACK OF TWO GUYS OF KARELA TRIBE, THE TRIBE SEEMS TO DONT KNOW ABOUT THESE ATTACKS, I AM HIRING PROTECTION AGAINS THESE TWO GUYS, THEY DON HAVE MORE THAN 2000 POINTS

IN FACT: THESE GUY R:

Brighter
Tribe: Karela

zver_nesun
Tribe: Karela

THEY ASK ME TO GIVE THEM 1000 PER DAY OF EACH RECOURSE. I WILL NOT TURN MY VILLAGE IN A SLAVE OF OTHER MAN. AS I SAY I WILL PAY FOR PROTECTION JUST PUT THE PRICE. I JUST NEED A RIDE AGAINT THEM OR JUST POWERFULL BACKUPS TO MAKE THEM STOP THEIR ATTACKS.

INTEREST PPL. MSG ME AT WORLD 2 cathemeral fast!

DeletedUser1185

I'm curious what you are paying for this so called protection and/or attacks? :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

???

i pay recourses, i need support troops fro a while, its like hire mercenaries,
i need strong supports and a price. n i will see if i cna afford it.

i dont X wood X clay X iron per day or week i dont know tht its wot u have to see its just to make them to stop their attacks

DeletedUser1185

I'd be more to Pwn them since not much to do around me but farm now.

DeletedUser

how much you paying for taking them out? Btw I checked and they are 23 hours away from me :icon_rolleyes: I can probably take out their top players for the right price :icon_twisted: what do you say asterios want to help this poor fellow?:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

mmm

i know give me a price. I just need they to stop attacks.

DeletedUser1185

Depends if the price is right i've been busy farming my neighbors and had to explain to one of them what i was doing and how to turn him into a farm.

he said sounds good. :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

This a c**p

in 20 minutes i will recive the 5 attacks of the day ... just say a price :iron: :wood: :clay:

DeletedUser1185

Let Me see if ME3 wants to go hunting for Karela players first,they've been complaigning since the last tribe they crushed they had nothing to do.

DeletedUser1185

oh Bummer venom is going to help them,and here i was looking for another excuse to be a bully :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Cuz

I am not the only one of my zone that its under their attacks

DeletedUser1185

problem is you most likely have help from venom and his tribe since they are decent people and players,so i have no cause to go on a bully run now. :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

''''

Look my only target its stop their attacks, if u want help with these... 4 sure i will be glad, n my offer its up, so why u dont tell me in wot ur thiking on?:villagers:

DeletedUser1185

well i sent them this message lets see what happens?

Greetings:

I hear your Tribe likes picking on weaker players by ganging up on them,I'm Wondering if My Tribe should put that into affect?What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1185

as it goes i have no problem if its 1 village versus 1 village or if 1 village versus 1 tribe(as long as the village is the instigator and not the tribe)but when a bunch of players gang up to attack one village its down right sad. :lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

as it goes i have no problem if its 1 village versus 1 village or if 1 village versus 1 tribe(as long as the village is the instigator and not the tribe)but when a bunch of players gang up to attack one village its down right sad. :lightcavalry:

So you don't like teamwork, basically?