Historical Survey

DeletedUser

Well, seeing as this is a war-based game. I thought, I'd make a topic where it is related to both the game and the history hence in the end - if you look closesly; it's all connected.
*Please note, this is more like a survey for you to answer.

1) Who is your fav. historical character? Why?

2) Who is your most hated historical character? Why?

3) If you had the oppurtunity to chance the history, what would you change?

4) If you were reborn, but allowed to pick your father(s), son(s), sibling(s), and any other abilities (Strategic minds, phyiscal builds, excellent archery...). What would pick? Please, elaborate in your answer.

5) What do you think of Hitler? If you were him, what would you do to be successful?

6) Which is your fav. historical period/timeline?

7) If you were a commander, leading a rogue army. What country/city would you first have your eyes on? Why? And how would you conquer it?

8) You have a massive army but no generals/officers. Pick any 10 officers and generals to have within your army (You can pick any from all the world, regardless of birth and death)

9) What is your fav weapon of these: Sword, spear, pike, bow, other? Why? (If other, please elaborate)

10) What would your goal be if you were born in the year 250B.C.? Would you strive for power and glory, or virtue and modesty, or perhaps to be remembered throughout the history.

No, you don't get a result later on. You just post your opinion and read other opinions =)
I'll be posting mine later on.

DeletedUser13939

1) Who is your fav. historical character? Why? George Washington. Because he was able to take a ragtag army and defeat the British.

2) Who is your most hated historical character? Why? I don't really have one.

3) If you had the oppurtunity to change history, what would you change? I don't know.

4) If you were reborn, but allowed to pick your father(s), son(s), sibling(s), and any other abilities (Strategic minds, phyiscal builds, excellent archery...). What would pick? Please, elaborate in your answer. I don't know about Father, Son, and Siblings, but I would want a straegic mind, good stamina, excellent archery, and the ability to weild two swords.

5) What do you think of Hitler? If you were him, what would you do to be successful? I think he was a complete moron. Not be a complete moron.

6) Which is your fav. historical period/timeline? 404 - 243 B.C.

7) If you were a commander, leading a rogue army. What country/city would you first have your eyes on? Why? And how would you conquer it? Russia. So I can take control of all their nukes. I would conquer Russia by having my army surround the country and have my whole army attack all at once in one quick sweep targeting major military bases and major cities.

8) You have a massive army but no generals/officers. Pick any 10 officers and generals to have within your army (You can pick any from all the world, regardless of birth and death) George Washinton, Napoleon Bonaparte, Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Shaka Zulu, Saladin, Mark Antony, Julius Caesar, Lysander, King Leonidas.

9) What is your fav weapon of these: Sword, spear, pike, bow, other? Why? (If other, please elaborate) Other; Dual Weilding Swords.

10) What would your goal be if you were born in the year 250B.C.? Would you strive for power and glory, or virtue and modesty, or perhaps to be remembered throughout the history. A little bit of them all.

There, now I'm going back to sleep. >.>

DeletedUser

defeat the british with the help of the french you mean...

DeletedUser

1) Robert E Lee. He felt that his side of the war was wrong yet sided with it due to his loyalty to his state. I think that shows true honor.

2) Regan. Not really him persay but the way the American people acted with him. He was a nothing, you can trace when he was bought out and where. Heck you can even see the bank account transfers. He had alzheimbers by the time he left office and wasn't truly fit. yet the American people loved him because they were brainwashed. He hurt the nation so badly ... well not him but the people controlling him. looking at that history shows me the ease with which people can be controlled and frankly it disgusts me.

3) The Union strike in the 1940's. That occurrence turned the people against the unions for over half a century now and has allowed big businesses to successfully lobby for extremely limiting laws

4) I like who I am. I like what I am.

5) Hitler was a charismatic idiot. His worst problem is he began to believe his own propaganda. he should have followed
Erich Von Manstein, his best general. If Erich had stayed up high and his plans had been followed Germany would have won the war, and would have spent fewer resources pursecuting the Jews, it was a waste.

6) All of them I guess. If I had to pick one I really enjoy medieval period. It was such a place of desperation, yet that desperation would allow people in the least civilized places to have a chance to really raise up their lot in life. other than that, perhaps now.

7) Madagascar. it's a decent sized island off the coast of Africa. It will be easier to take than most islands, fewer people will care, and because it's an island it will be easier to hold than most other places. plus it's big enough for expansion and a decent sized base.

8) George S. Patton, Robert E Lee, Erich Von Manstein
, Alexander, Sun Tzu, Caesar(maybe), Mao Zedong, Benedict Arnold, Charlemagne, Genghis Khan

9) Axe for sure. It's a heavy weapon that uses it's weight to crush through things, much like maces and hammers. It's less focused than a hammer, less chance to hit than with a mace, but it also has a sharp edge so it's good against multiple types of armor.

10) I'd want to be the leader of a settlement that raised everyone inside it up. The reason being is that as the weak get strong the strong are forced to get stronger. as the poor get rich the rich get richer and the rest of the world be ....

DeletedUser

1) Who is your fav. historical character? Why?

Jack Churchill. Arguably the hugest badass in the land of badassery. [Go wiki him, by the way]

2) Who is your most hated historical character? Why?

Don't have one.

3) If you had the oppurtunity to chance the history, what would you change?

I wouldn't.

4) If you were reborn, but allowed to pick your father(s), son(s), sibling(s), and any other abilities (Strategic minds, phyiscal builds, excellent archery...). What would pick? Please, elaborate in your answer.

I don't really care.

5) What do you think of Hitler? If you were him, what would you do to be successful?

He was an incompetant fool who was able to speak extremely well. If I were him, I would've let my generals do what they're intended: lead an army. Also, don't go and pull some crazy "lol hay guise lets go attack the ussr for lulz lol". Seriously, attacking the world's largest country that's your ally? What?

6) Which is your fav. historical period/timeline?

Early - mid modern. 1700 - ~1900.

7) If you were a commander, leading a rogue army. What country/city would you first have your eyes on? Why? And how would you conquer it?

How can you answer that without knowing where you are currently? You couldn't be in Hong Kong and have plans of attacking Iceland from there.

8) You have a massive army but no generals/officers. Pick any 10 officers and generals to have within your army (You can pick any from all the world, regardless of birth and death)

I don't think I even know that many good generals.
Anyway, I'll try.
Patton, Lee, Washington, Crassus, Caesar, uhmm .. Admiral Nelson? Yeah I don't really know that many >_>

9) What is your fav weapon of these: Sword, spear, pike, bow, other? Why? (If other, please elaborate)

Spear and pike are essentially the same, just one longer than the other.

Otherwise, I'd choose the morningstar or gladius/pila. Both can put a hurt down very, very quickly.

10) What would your goal be if you were born in the year 250B.C.? Would you strive for power and glory, or virtue and modesty, or perhaps to be remembered throughout the history.

Again, depends on what my circumstances are.

This was a really crappy survey.

Last edited by a moderator: