History Book

DeletedUser

As they say history is written by the victors and I as a curious person and a bored person have been looking at world maps and noticed that [BA] is sorta like an black scar across the map and its K lines are so defined anyone care explaining to me why?

DeletedUser

Because [BA] started as a decentralized tribe with several outposts (isolated players), and instead of losing them all like any 'elite' player was forecasting it should happen, they paved wide roads along these outposts and kept them all?

DeletedUser

In translation [BA] owned everybody who wanted a fight, and in the process scared all the rest into total submission. I attempted to create a Secret Rebel Alliance against them before they destroy us all but every other tribe was too frozen in fear..

DeletedUser92671

[BA] have spread across the map because as explained above they owned all their enemies to date.
and its K lines are so defined because [BA] is one of the few tribes in history that whilst destroying its enemies has kept very loyal to its allies and made good solid borders with them to keep the agreements simple and in tact.

DeletedUser

pretty sure he nailed that one.... they've kept to all border agreements pretty well without too many issues

DeletedUser

yea, even though i was enemy's of ba, they were really honourable (I was Storm :p)

netjakdim

(I was Storm :p)

Don't be started that now someone may see that as an admission of multi-accounting.
Although it is nice to see you active again and I hope you brought back a couple of players with you to start 59. This game could use some refreshed players.

DeletedUser

Don't be started that now someone may see that as an admission of multi-accounting.
Although it is nice to see you active again and I hope you brought back a couple of players with you to start 59. This game could use some refreshed players.

How? lol, i only had one account in W17 (Well at a time, when the world started i had a account, that tribe fell apart i quit, then i ended up with an account in storm)

And unfortiently no, I've pretty much lost all contact with stomr player, id love to get some to come to world 59, but eh. then id have to give up my alias.

DeletedUser

How? lol, i only had one account in W17 (Well at a time, when the world started i had a account, that tribe fell apart i quit, then i ended up with an account in storm)

And unfortiently no, I've pretty much lost all contact with stomr player, id love to get some to come to world 59, but eh. then id have to give up my alias.

i know this alias :)

netjakdim

I don't see why you have to give up your alias just mail them from this account some of them are still lurking around the forums.

DeletedUser

Like me!

I drop by once a month to see what's going on, feel free to get in touch.

LordBatman

STORM died the moment they went zombie mode and perma sat accounts suddenly all came back from the dead

glad none of them are still around to disgrace this world with their ugly presence

netjakdim

They may have been left out to dry by some of the teammates but imagine had they stayed around the world would have been alot more interesting.

DeletedUser

Um, not quite. Storm is long gone apart from a core of players who moved elsewhere, and quite simply don't give two hoots about this world. Apart from me of course, who (as I am sad) keeps tabs on past worlds. The whole Z-debate was a desperately odd debate that mattered to about 3 players on this world but didn't matter or even register to the bulk of the membership who were playing their own accounts, and getting on with things.

I'm not even entirely sure what a Zombie is anymore, in this worlds context. Is it a dead account sat by someone else, and then used to attack other players? If so, then that particular tactic is being used by every vaguely succesful tribe on pretty much every world currently running.

As to the rest of you.... I miss this world. It was a good one, and one soundly won by BA. Although I'm relatively baffled by the mergey/global/tribe thingey that seems to have happened. Still, a lot of old faces still around which is good to see!

netjakdim

Although I'm relatively baffled by the mergey/global/tribe thingey that seems to have happened. Still, a lot of old faces still around which is good to see!

WOW that is a completly different story although it has to do with the rules about only 2 tribes can win a world and what not. Since none of us where going to attack the other it was the only logical thing to do I guess.