History Book

DeletedUser

I'm not even entirely sure what a Zombie is anymore, in this worlds context. Is it a dead account sat by someone else, and then used to attack other players? If so, then that particular tactic is being used by every vaguely succesful tribe on pretty much every world currently running.

Please! There has been maybe a few hundreds posts about it. Zombies referred to accounts being played by the same few players via stolen/somehow acquired passwords, and NOT via sits - mass multiaccounting, if that sounds "better". Some, like LBM also adds the accounts which some Stormies were trying to hijack by logging in via password and trying to change the related email and pretending themselves to be the real owner towards both the admins and other members (both are against the rules).

Although I'm relatively baffled by the mergey/global/tribe thingey that seems to have happened.

The situation is a shame if you ask any western player, but apparently, you can only blame the staff for this purely bureocratic crap (they basicly refused to close the world without it even though you can't find a dozen players still enjoying to put money and time to a dead world like this).

MM

DeletedUser

anyways with the past way behind us, i would like to congratulate the tribes that finally won this world with good skill, leadership, friendship, and being able to last this long :)

Congrats!

DeletedUser

I feel like I grew up with this game lol. Started in W17 right before sophomore year in high school. Those were crazy times; the game itself was more stressful than fun a lot of the time. It was just too much in the end, just before Junior year, when [BA] and TAO finally swatted squashed us like bugs. Now I'm a freshman in college, having just found out my last village was taken. It's a bit sad to see it finally end, haha. It's been fun :)

phatbasstard

I feel like I grew up with this game lol. Started in W17 right before sophomore year in high school. Those were crazy times; the game itself was more stressful than fun a lot of the time. It was just too much in the end, just before Junior year, when [BA] and TAO finally swatted squashed us like bugs. Now I'm a freshman in college, having just found out my last village was taken. It's a bit sad to see it finally end, haha. It's been fun :)

The early days of this world were fun....Not quite sure when it stopped being fun I guess it just happened slowly. To bad I did not keep my account growing the last year or so you could have co-played mine for the last month and we could have gotten Whipped to co Ampra and then fought to the death :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

LONG LIVE FEKETE SEREG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *and allies

DeletedUser

Congrats to the victors, you held true and have won the day.

DeletedUser

taken by thenooon no less

DeletedUser

Um, not quite. Storm is long gone apart from a core of players who moved elsewhere, and quite simply don't give two hoots about this world. Apart from me of course, who (as I am sad) keeps tabs on past worlds. The whole Z-debate was a desperately odd debate that mattered to about 3 players on this world but didn't matter or even register to the bulk of the membership who were playing their own accounts, and getting on with things.

I'm not even entirely sure what a Zombie is anymore, in this worlds context. Is it a dead account sat by someone else, and then used to attack other players? If so, then that particular tactic is being used by every vaguely succesful tribe on pretty much every world currently running.

As to the rest of you.... I miss this world. It was a good one, and one soundly won by BA. Although I'm relatively baffled by the mergey/global/tribe thingey that seems to have happened. Still, a lot of old faces still around which is good to see!

Hi Rho ! good to see you pop in ! i remember the storm war with warmth, it was fun !!

DeletedUser

Some might have been recruited, but the "official" legacy was died in BoH.

Some were in bed from the start, but yes others left after the end was already determined. Seemed like the better thing to do for the world as it would have probably added months to the end game to clear all of them out.