History Lessons?

DeletedUser

to get back on topic...

something that you would learn only from me as noone else knows it is that my tribe ODIN was allied to ~300~. Me and Grasak (~300~ leader) were planning Cake's falling so we had established a secret alliance (not shown in diplimacy pages and there was no problem with that as we were not close to each other so no cross nobling issues) which only the 2 councils of the 2 tribes knew. once we grew more and got close to Cake we would attack. ~300~ from the north and ODIN form the south.

But cake attacked ~300~ and indeed in a very weird way grasak and some more from the leadership got banned. and i did trust grasak. Me and some of his old barons tried to bring him back after some point but we didnt manage to do it.

After some time, a tribe you know was formed by barons of the old ~300~ if i am correct. Monkez. founded by the angry chicken, phyrrus of epirus and a few more. (Players that a bit later merged with FAIL who now is FOE:) )

Monkez and ODIN had again a very secret alliance that only certain few were aware of and still were planning the falling of Cake even if kangaroom had already quit w14. but we didnt manage to make that double hit happen as later Monkez merged to Fail :icon_razz:

Ehem, I seem to remember knowing about you and ~300~ which is something I must have seen with an account my secret admin friends gave me (don't tell anybody I told you this, it might get us both in some serious trouble - knowing about the secret admin often causes the bravest of TribalWarriors to disappear from the surface of the earth, never to be seen again by men.) But like *Arsenik* said, we always knew who & where our enemies were. Be it due to those notorious, well-kept-secret admin connections I had or not.

Disclaimer: There's no such thing as the secret admin connection, all characters were shaped & formed by ~300~'s imagination. Kangaroom did insinuate that such a connection did exist in his post above but he was lying. He does that sometimes, Kangaroom takes no responsibility for his words in the post above and any part of it could potentially be 100% fiction, as long as that 'any part' is the secret admin connection part. The other parts were pretty solid.

DeletedUser

Never liked Cake, if i remember well was because of the PnP and the dukes.
Players where best of w14.

*Arsenic*

Never liked Cake, if i remember well was because of the PnP and the dukes.
Players where best of w14.

Cake's PnP made W14's forums fun.

No one can deny that... Except ex-WEST guys :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No they made me remember of w5 forums a lot and i never wanted to see a w5 repeating here.
Btw i'm not ex West i was in k26.I was in ~OU~ when they formed :)

DeletedUser

Yo guys can someone do me a favor and tell matty 18 that I R Brian is back? If you could please send him a message saying "I R Brian wanted to tell you he's back, Your ex neighbor/tribe mate. He just wanted to say congrats for doing so good"

Thanks guys, Wish I could still go on W14 but NOOOOO,"No Account exist"

DeletedUser34992

this is going to be random but does anyone remember that GAY family? i was talking to this one guy the other day and somehow remembered them.anyone know what happened to them?did they go straight finally?lol

DeletedUser

this is going to be random but does anyone remember that GAY family? i was talking to this one guy the other day and somehow remembered them.anyone know what happened to them?did they go straight finally?lol

GAY family? Maybe you mean Gaia family??

DeletedUser

i could give very long amoutn of info for everything that happend in k34 as i'm one of the few that left that was part of everything ( opn one side or the other) that happend there, and I am quite knowledgeable, abotu everything that west/ er/ no was involved in, ace 11 and galvin 1985 there very few leaders who could of kept a tribe with very little skill to become very good as a team like west was, you don't need a massive amount of skill when there's a hell of a lot of organization and people willing to follow order's XD,

DeletedUser34992

thanks stig.now i know i wasnt seeing things o_O

lol the only reason i remember them is cuz i got in a fight with one of their members a while back hehehe