History Lessons?

DeletedUser

Anyone up for typing in some historys about world14??

69549.jpg

History Lesson Time??? Honestly I think we are getting bored right now and alittle History Lesson to Reflect back on the beginning of world14 will be great, just that I only have peices and not the full history, so perhaps we can all come together and create a history for world14 and perhaps have it establish here in w14 forums so that those who come to visit can have a look at our horrifying history of all those past tribes, and those that will eventually be on the history of w14??

conwy_6.jpg

Anyone wanna give it a shot?:icon_rolleyes:

Copy Right!!! for the sake of Calarasi :)

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

Hehe... I could recall all the support I have for you in the GOH border. :icon_wink:

Please do as it would be nice to see how he could handle an account without everybody elses troops doing the work for him :icon_wink:

hurod

I miss those times when there were so many tribes... :(

So much fun..

DeletedUser49702

Once upon a time there was Chaos! Then along came GOH to set them straight! Chaos did not make a very good Foe, and eventually they Failed! And GOH brought peace and harmony to W14 (and also peace and quiet!)

The End

DeletedUser

Once upon a time there was Chaos! Then along came GOH to set them straight! Chaos did not make a very good Foe, and eventually they Failed! And GOH brought peace and harmony to W14 (and also peace and quiet!)

The End

I remember that 2!

hurod

The End

Don't let him write w14 history...really :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

The End

Some errors in there :)

1)This is a history thread, not a future thread

2)GOH camE before CHAOS

3)CHAOS IS PREFECT!!!

DeletedUser

god you ppl, I ask for someone or evryone to try chip in/ add in some info about world 14s history to educate those that knows little to nothing about world 14 history,such as:

What were the top 20 tribes at the beginning of this world?
What was the most fearsome tribe in the first world war?
What was some of the noobish tribes ever created?
What were some of the skills that these fearsome tribes at the beginning of this world used?

etc..

not to start a flame war >.<