History Lessons?

DeletedUser

Once upon a time there was Chaos! Then along came GOH to set them straight! Chaos did not make a very good Foe, and eventually they Failed! And GOH brought peace and harmony to W14 (and also peace and quiet!)

The End

yeah you people... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

god you ppl, I ask for someone or evryone to try chip in/ add in some info about world 14s history to educate those that knows little to nothing about world 14 history,such as:

What were the top 20 tribes at the beginning of this world?
What was the most fearsome tribe in the first world war?
What was some of the noobish tribes ever created?
What were some of the skills that these fearsome tribes at the beginning of this world used?

etc..

not to start a flame war >.<

trying to write all these stuff would take ages.

but if you want i could try and find certain threads of the past were these old tribes were being criticised etc by players that most of them have now quit. I for once remember how much i got flamed when my tribe (WOTB back then) broke into the top20 and came here saying that in a few months we will be #1 and stay there. Flamed so much then but oh well...i was right:icon_cool:

DeletedUser33250

I remeber a lot of tribes hated RAKI early on :lol:

A map to help you get started met:
World14firstmap.jpg

DeletedUser49702

I remember, at the beginning, I was concerned about survival. Of course, having my first village next to Stellro's first village made for some tense standoffs and battles. Is that too far back?

arabela

Sir Warper, i think you forgot about 300. If i remember corectly it was one of the biggest tribes .

But, oh well, maybe i am wrong, i never liked history :p

DeletedUser33250

Sir Warper, i think you forgot about 300. If i remember corectly it was one of the biggest tribes .

But, oh well, maybe i am wrong, i never liked history :p

TBH not a lot of threads were made about them early on :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, 300 got gangbanged by various tribes from memory... Can't name any of them (I'd assume Cake was one of them), as it is a bit before mah time (God, I am so helpful)...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rong they where rimmed by admins and what was spared take refuge under the form of Insane familly :)

arabela

Rong they where rimmed by admins and what was spared take refuge under the form of Insane familly :)

Some of them went to other tribes..like Cake or Bio. Anyway, call me paranoid but i still think it was Kangaroom's hand. He was affraid to have better opponents so, he talked to his admins friends.... :icon_evil:

stellro

Some of them went to other tribes..like Cake or Bio. Anyway, call me paranoid but i still think it was Kangaroom's hand. He was affraid to have better opponents so, he talked to his admins friends.... :icon_evil:

That does sound like the Kanga I once knew!!!! Was gutted he left before we got chance to say hello to him from his cowardness on World 11....

*Arsenic*

Well, this was one of the "goals" i had in this world...but, everybody told me he is playing only to be a leader, not a player. It was one of the reasons he didn't noble many villas, either... And all cakeys that obey him understood this idiotic excuse that in reality hidded his lack of skills.

So, how can you fight with someone who is telling you that is not in this world to play this game?!? haha....:lol:

Yes, he is mod now...maybe this was in fact his tw dream .... i am wondering if he fails at this, too...:icon_rolleyes:

You never forgave what happened in Cake's public chat huh? :D

Say what you want, but you were part of the 300 family once. Or mAc, same thing anyway, they were allies. 300 was first ranked tribe and it disbanded around 3 hours after Cake declared on them. The in-game mods had their reasons to ban the two ~300~ barons. I remember our skype convos, I remember myself sending fakes at each of them to check who's banned and who's not. Only 3-4 were actually banned, and I don't actually care for what reason they got banned, but we do know that Cake won K46 within an hour.

Kangaroom being accused of "bribing" the TW-Staff is just idiotic.

Ah and, doubting his skills at this game is a big mistake.

arabela

Maybe it's my fault that i always trusted Grasak more than Kanga, and Grasak told he didn't cheat. Not him and not the others that got banned. And i trust him.

About Kanga's skills, he almost didn't play at all, so, as long he didn't proove himself as player in this game, why should i think he was a good player?

And yes, i don't forget things easily, and i stilli think it was Kanga's hand that destroyed 300...

And i wasn't in mAc, btw....so, you don't remember things.

Last edited:

*Arsenic*

Sure it was "Kanga's hands" who destroyed 300. He was the one who declared on them.

Well, I trust Kang more than Grasak. And I am sure he has nothing to do with 300's barons getting banned. You get banned for breaking TW rules, they clearly broke them, deal with it.

And...

300!! TYE 07th March 2008 - 20:14:37 44,415

Now I remember, your tribe(s) have always been warring PlA/Cake. I haven't seen any Cake/PlA member flaming 300/TYE/FAIL's leadership, but you really have something against Kangaroom. Leave it be.

DeletedUser33250

Lmao, an arguement that's almost 20 months old :lol:

DeletedUser

Matrix, you know and I know they cannot stay on topic.

I'm surprised the moderators don't pull their hair out.

DeletedUser

Matrix, you know and I know they cannot stay on topic.

I'm surprised the moderators don't pull their hair out.

Lol, our w14 mod is sleeping....still waiting for history lessons so that someone can educate us. The beginning of their posts was cool, I actually learn about 300 was one of the rank1 tribes which Im jotting down notes and waiting for more info...and I learn alittle about cake but other than that......I learn nothing.....wonder if its because Im too ignorant to understand or is it because they're simply not on topic?? Idk, Im not here to judge, Im just here to learn more :)