History of ~MW~

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Alf Hucker

meh, i guess it is a little amusing when somebody with no chance of winning tries to talk shit about those who will not simply win, but will inarguably win in the most respectable fashion (of any recent world at least)

MW the tribe will not be winning anything, and as this thread is about MW that is what I was referring to. There will of course be current members of MW that end up in the winning tribe and they will get my congratulations as and when it occurs. In the meantime I'd better get back to my "no chance" :icon_biggrin:

Alf Hucker

Uh oh, can't seem to attack some MW players, I guess some bans have been handed out...I guess that's the end of the "respectable fashion" as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Probably won't change much as MW can continue it's onslaught on the small rim players whilst leaving the proper stuff for HotRex to deal with. It's a bit surprising that a thread about MW contains very little about the tribe that has actually got them to this stage...HotRex, who have taken the game to the rest of the world whilst MW merges, recruits, gobbles up small players to get itself to the number 2 spot in the world. Looking back on the stats it would appear most of it's wars have been "won" via recruitment, including the recruitment from nomnom and @. I dare say if I looked at other "wars" the pattern would repeat itself. I often wonder how these sort of tribe relationships maintain themselves for so long over the course of time and in this case it wouldn't surprise me one bit if there's some Premium point "deal" going on here, because without something like that it's hard to see the benefit of MW to HotRex.

/me goes back to "no chance" :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser62294

Uh oh, can't seem to attack some MW players, I guess some bans have been handed out...I guess that's the end of the "respectable fashion" as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Probably won't change much as MW can continue it's onslaught on the small rim players whilst leaving the proper stuff for HotRex to deal with. It's a bit surprising that a thread about MW contains very little about the tribe that has actually got them to this stage...HotRex, who have taken the game to the rest of the world whilst MW merges, recruits, gobbles up small players to get itself to the number 2 spot in the world. Looking back on the stats it would appear most of it's wars have been "won" via recruitment, including the recruitment from nomnom and @. I dare say if I looked at other "wars" the pattern would repeat itself. I often wonder how these sort of tribe relationships maintain themselves for so long over the course of time and in this case it wouldn't surprise me one bit if there's some Premium point "deal" going on here, because without something like that it's hard to see the benefit of MW to HotRex.

/me goes back to "no chance" :icon_biggrin:

You are the worst troll I have seen in some time. If you spent as much time playing as you do thinking of ways to try and troll maybe the rest of the world actually stood a chance...sadly you and the rest of the world do not so continue trolling.

Alf Hucker

and how would you know how much time I spend playing the game? :icon_rolleyes:

As this thread was created as a "History of MW" in a public forum I assume that it was intended for people to reply to with their opinions/thoughts....or maybe it was just MW blowing their own trumpet. I have added my opinion, with a few posts, maybe you would like to add yours and contribute to the thread instead of just calling someone a troll for posting in it or which, if any, of my comments you disagree with?

2011,April 10th, 00:06

Angels Fury
user-offline.png

reputation_pos.png
Join Date2009,January 28thPosts573

icon1.png

You are a player in a family tribe
icon_eek.gif
enough said​

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

It's a bit surprising that a thread about MW contains very little about the tribe that has actually got them to this stage...HotRex
there are only 2 chapters posted
in the first chapter, hotrex did not exist, rawr did not even exist
the second chapter is titled The Birth of Rawr! and every single paragraph discusses them

your posts are not true, that is what makes you a troll
you are not offering an honest opinion, you are intentionally falsifying things (saying what you know for a fact is not true, assuming you actually bothered to read the first post) in order to elicit a reaction

why are there only 2 chapters?

trolls like you could not be mature, so you ruined it for everybody

Last edited by a moderator:

Alf Hucker

Which part of my posts are "not true" ? It's all very easy going round and calling people trolls when something is posted that you disagree with or don't like but I don't see anything non-factual in my posts ;

You stated MW would win probably in "the most respectable fashion of any recent world" when the biggest account in the tribe has just had a ban for cheating.

Most of it's wars have been won by recruitment. I'm sure you are more than aware of the players recruited but for example the recruitment of the best players from @ before going to fight them.

MW has been warring smaller tribes/rim players whilst HotRex has the main wars (and better war stats).

My Premium Point suggestion I have no evidence of and I will withdraw that comment if you say it's not true.

Last edited:

chrissy24

Which part of my posts are "not true" ? It's all very easy going round and calling people trolls when something is posted that you disagree with or don't like but I don't see anything non-factual in my posts ;

You stated MW would win probably in "the most respectable fashion of any recent world" when the biggest account in the tribe has just had a ban for cheating.

Most of it's wars have been won by recruitment. I'm sure you are more than aware of the players recruited but for example the recruitment of the best players from @ before going to fight them.

MW has been warring smaller tribes/rim players whilst HotRex has the main wars (and better war stats).

My Premium Point suggestion I have no evidence of and I will withdraw that comment if you say it's not true.

much as i enjoy the spirit of your posts i really must take exception to this dear chap. MW recruited several of our larger accounts certainly but by no means "the best". on which note what happened to realbean and his jcl co- player player. i thought he/they left "because he/they deserved the chance to fight on".
grass not always greener perhaps.
one down......

Alf Hucker

my apologies chrissy, I had a slight of mind and forgot that the best players aren't necessarily on the biggest accounts :) Indeed, I believe MW's recruitment always depended on the number of points.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

realbean was a very active and good account till everyone left it, they hell grown fast. made it to top 1 nobling average.... shame they left :(

DeletedUser

I have great respect for HotRex, but it will be foolish to count out MW.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch :p

DeletedUser

Alf Hucker just shhhhhh. As one of those former ~@~ recruits you are talking about I can tell you that you have absolutely no clue what was going on in ~@~ when I decided to join ~MW~. Stop speculating what you don't know, and if you really want to know try asking someone with a little more sense before you post.

realbean was a very active and good account till everyone left it, they hell grown fast. made it to top 1 nobling average.... shame they left :(

The realbean account was possibly the most active account in the world for a good stretch of time. He was top 5 in growth rankings and nobling while still being a bit smaller than the top 15 or so players

Last edited by a moderator:

chrissy24

...which all counts for nothing ska. he's gone after him and his co saying he was in it for the long haul... and intriguingly didnt allow MW to sit and internal him or pass his account on. we all might have our thoughts about that but then it would be pure "speculation".

i knew what was going on in @ and alfie's "speculation" on MW's recruitment policy isnt too far wide of the mark.

Alf Hucker

shahyd you seem to have reverted to personal abuse rather than having a discussion about MW, nevermind keep sending the points :icon_wink:

skadida you are correct I have no idea what was happening in @ at the time of your recruitment by MW, however the point I was making was that MW have won most, if not all, of it's wars" by recruitment rather than what was happening in each of the tribes it recruited from.

DeletedUser

i knew what was going on in @ and alfie's "speculation" on MW's recruitment policy isnt too far wide of the mark.

chrissy I always gave you credit and had respect for the way you played the game, but with that said you are just being pissy on this one. I'm pretty sure everyone in the world knows what caused the downfall of ~@~ and it wasn't anything to do with MW's recruitment. ~@~ was ran horribly by a group of idiots once rfph1 left. Nobody in the tribe wanted a war with ~MW~ and I believe it was caused mostly by incredibly poor diplomatic skills on the part of ~@~. Those same group of idiots and poor diplomatic skills led players like myself to be so disgusted with the tribe that I pondered quitting the world all together before I decided to continue playing and join ~MW~. @ was on it's deathbed long before ~MW~ declared war.

skadida you are correct I have no idea what was happening in @ at the time of your recruitment by MW, however the point I was making was that MW have won most, if not all, of it's wars" by recruitment rather than what was happening in each of the tribes it recruited from.

As I stated above ~@~ ate itself from the inside out long before ~MW~ hit them, so that throws a wrench in your theory. Looks can be deceiving from the outside without internal knowledge of how a tribe actually conducts itself. And I'm speaking about all tribes not just ~@~ or ~MW~.

Alf Hucker

Side 1:
Players: skadida
Side 2:
Tribes: ~@~

Timeframe: 05/03/2013 00:00:00 to 24/06/2013 00:34:19

Total conquers:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 821
Difference: 682

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 4
Difference: 87

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,168,010
Side 2: 6,457,984
Difference: 5,289,974

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 794,530
Side 2: 37,338
Difference: 757,192

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: skadida
Side 2:
Tribes: ~@~

Timeframe: 05/03/2013 00:00:00 to 24/06/2013 00:34:19

Total conquers:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 821
Difference: 682

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 4
Difference: 87

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,168,010
Side 2: 6,457,984
Difference: 5,289,974

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 794,530
Side 2: 37,338
Difference: 757,192

chart

Hmmm thanks for the stats update, but what is your point?

chrissy24

even2
chrissy I always gave you credit and had respect for the way you played the game, but with that said you are just being pissy on this one.1 I'm pretty sure everyone in the world knows what caused the downfall of ~@~ and it wasn't anything to do with MW's recruitment. ~@~ was ran horribly by a group of idiots once rfph1 left. Nobody in the tribe wanted a war with ~MW~ and 2. I believe it was caused mostly by incredibly poor diplomatic skills on the part of ~@~. Those same group of idiots and poor diplomatic skills led players like myself to be so disgusted with the tribe that I pondered quitting the world all together before I decided to continue playing and join ~MW~. @ was on it's deathbed long before ~MW~ declared war.

As I stated above ~@~ ate itself from the inside out long before ~MW~ hit them, so that throws a wrench in your theory. 3.Looks can be deceiving from the outside without internal knowledge of how a tribe actually conducts itself. And I'm speaking about all tribes not just ~@~ or ~MW~.

1. probably only myself really knows actually. rf quit around about xmas time , ottello once the incoming started but he knew all along as we all did that MW would start in on us as soon as they were sure they could guarantee victory by gaining a few choice recruits. :icon_biggrin:- but they couldnt get the ones they really wanted in k73. just like they failed in the end to get the INFEST crew that was the supposed reason for them warring @ in the first place..
2. as far as diplomacy goes @ actually did quite well. we were sandwiched in the core between the three biggest tribes in the world but managed through diplomacy to keep going way longer than we should have - we even managed to secure an escape route to the south through war (and the recruitment of bitclouds mob admittedly- ) and to the west with castor , the boom, gnar etc. Things were going quite well until Ex on a point of principle decided to go against us- against my calculated expectations because they were also fighting HR and MW at the time. it was the ex war that exposed the moral weakness and lack of team playing ability of some of our members . Ex are therefore despite the final outcome the moral victors of this world - not MW or any other tribe- for that reason alone. They fight regardless of fear or favour. They dont weigh up the odds they just weigh in.

3. Very perceptive. ... are we to take it then that the illusion of strength applies to MW as well?

Alf Hucker

that you were recruited and contributed to MW's win by nobling 87 villages from @ - a swing of 1.3 million points (as you were at the time) plus 87 villages

Last edited:

DeletedUser

that you were recruited and contributed to MW's win by nobling 87 villages from @ - a swing of 1.3 million points (as you were at the time) plus 87 villages

Once again you prove my point. There is a key detail you are missing in the stats you threw out there because of course you are looking at things from the outside without having a clue of what really happened. Everyone in ~@~ as well as Ants knew the terms that I left ~@~ and joined ~MW~ upon. I left ~@~ on good terms with a long circ mail stating that I am not leaving them to join in the war against them. I told all of them that I would not send a single attack their way unless I was attacked myself.

This is when I joined ~MW~

~@~ ~MW~ 04th March 2013 - 22:03:30 1,299,392

And here is my first conquer against ~@~

Smokeybear [~@~] skadida [~MW~] 2013-04-11 01:22:38

Over a month had passed between my joining and my attacking of ~@~. And guess what I attacked ~@~ because they attacked me first. None of the players who left ~@~ for ~MW~ were recruited to help them win a war against ~@~. This was common knowledge between any recruit and Ants that it would be each player's choice to fight them or not. Some choose to fight them and some didn't. But anyways your point again is moot and displays exactly what I stated before. Do not speculate on things you have no internal knowledge about.