History of ~MW~

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Alf Hucker

So you would deny contributing to MW's victory by leaving @ and joining MW and taking 87 villages from them? hmmmm ok I must be missing something :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ummm yeah you are. You are missing the point that you implied ~MW~ recruits to win wars which is false. I was never recruited to help win a war. This is why I stay off the externals smdh......

Alf Hucker

you'll be telling me next that the recruitment of yourself, boylupot and mad electro boy on the same day was just a coincidence and nothing to do with the war and that charmedz1 didn't stay behind for a month to polish off some internals before joining :icon_eek:

DeletedUser107592

You stated MW would win probably in "the most respectable fashion of any recent world" when the biggest account in the tribe has just had a ban for cheating.

In all actuality there is very little that Shayd or any other Duke can do to prevent some things from occurring. Dukes can emphasis to players to follow the rules and thats about it. So in all fairness to him I really think he no doubt did emphasis that to his players and did what he could.

Deleted User - 4669627

In all actuality there is very little that Shayd or any other Duke can do to prevent some things from occurring. Dukes can emphasis to players to follow the rules and thats about it. So in all fairness to him I really think he no doubt did emphasis that to his players and did what he could.
ty

some tribes, even the leadership, encourage their mates to cheat, teach them how to do it in fact
i kick players if i catch them intentionally trying to circumvent the rules
i encourage my mates to ask myself or a mod for clarification on anything they are not clear on
everybody in mw knows cheating is not tolerated
if anybody credible had brought this issue up, i would have replied to it, though regrettably there is not much i could say
if i catch them before the mods, i can say all i like until the player gets banned

but moderation cannot be discussed in the forums
that itself is a rules violation, it is generally one of the fastest ways to attract a mod's attention and wrath, and generally results in an immediate ban which prevents the user from making any posts to the world forums

but the source was not credible, the source was an obvious troll and his post contained obvious lies
so i simply pointed out that the witness was not credible and dismissed all the rest

hmmmm ok I must be missing something :icon_biggrin:
2 things actually

1. any sense at all
2. any integrity at all

that is why you are not worth replying to, either one dismisses you, the combination dictates that you should not be replied to
skadida, ignore him, he is a proven lying troll, you do not encourage trolls, you just ignore them

MW would start in on us as soon as they were sure they could guarantee victory by gaining a few choice recruits. :icon_biggrin:- but they couldnt get the ones they really wanted in k73
w64 is not won by 100% dominance, therefore, when the world is won, there will still be other tribes
as far as ~MW~ was concerned, ~@~ could have been the rank 2 tribe on the day the world was closed
we did not plan to war or recruit from ~@~, that is why i was looking at infest (who were k's away from us)

to be clear on our recruitment, bean and bit were the first ~@~ players to become potential recruits
bean came to me (not the other way around) with bit at the very same time as chrissy was telling me that despite our earlier communication, ~@~ would continue to attack the infest players we planned to recruit
i told bean and bit that we would not poach ~@~ players while we had diplomacy
a few days later after nyan (cheshire) and i had discussed the issue, i informed ~@~ that we were giving them to required 48 hour notice of cancellation of our diplomacy
i mailed several ~@~ players i knew were interested in joining ~MW~ and several who we would consider if they were interested
castorz was one who i knew was interested, but then he saw that he could use the situation to become duke by selling out literally every other person who wanted to join ~MW~, except his own mate

you see, the reality is ALL the most active ~@~ players wanted to join ~MW~ except chrissy
and ALL of them had the chance
but ONE (castorz) sold out ALL except his OWN mate

who was his mate chrissy? you know who i am speaking of, they were both k73, they were both in the same tribe before they joined ~@~
i mailed several ~@~ players i knew were interested in joining ~MW~ and several who we would consider if they were interested
castorz was one who i knew was interested, but when he saw that he could use the situation to become duke by selling out literally every other person who wanted to join ~MW~, except his own mate

his own mate was one we were willing to consider, i had never spoke to him like i had castorz, but i knew they were mates and he seemed to be active enough to meet our expectations, so i included him because of castorz
when his own mate saw that everybody else was seriously going to join us, it was not just talk, he told me he would join
i then had to tell him that i could not risk inviting him after what castorz had done selling everybody else out
then that player, that mate of castorz, quit
and castorz ate him

edit:

then, supposedly (i never asked for the mail), castorz spoke with one of my mates and agreed to accept his invite, if i would send it
i never sent it, i never mailed him, i never asked for the mail

and to be fair to castorz, he never told me he would join mw, he had told me he would do what the situation called for, what benefited him
i am not saying he lied

[spoil][2/6/2013 4:28:40 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: (wave)[2/6/2013 4:29:30 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: chrissy24 today at 07:13
to this point 5 trusted council have responded to the post about INFEST
python
marauder
King Karim
Dagorith
arsenalman.
[2/6/2013 4:29:42 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: you have no opinion?
[2/6/2013 4:30:54 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: i'd like your opinion on something else
[2/6/2013 4:30:58 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: not just infest
[2/6/2013 4:31:57 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: how many of the key ~@~ players would accept ~MW~ invites if our relations turned sour :(
[2/6/2013 4:32:40 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: maybe that is something to consider alongside the other?
[2/6/2013 7:16:22 AM] Castor: Hmm.. to be honest, i'm not that involved into politics
[2/6/2013 7:16:47 AM] Castor: I just eat stuff around, i'm pretty unhappy with all the noob recruit lately, boxing me almost completely from all sides.
[2/6/2013 7:17:13 AM] Castor: But meh, by the time i will finish internalling my friend, i guess stuff will change around
[2/6/2013 7:17:53 AM] Castor: K73 players are pretty united, since we're all ex-Goons
[2/6/2013 7:18:43 AM] Castor: so whatever will come @ our doors is better to be friendly
[2/6/2013 7:19:51 AM] Castor: As for the rest of ~@~, i honestly don't care so much, since most of them around me are ex CTT that only ran away from the warring between HR/MW
[2/15/2013 3:46:54 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: (wave)
[2/15/2013 3:47:30 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: i think you and karim should join about the same time
[2/15/2013 3:47:50 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: i think that time is going to be much sooner than you expected
[2/15/2013 3:48:49 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: pitbull will likely join first
[2/15/2013 1:36:23 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: (finger)
[2/15/2013 1:36:27 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: (wave)[/spoil]
i offered an invite to one of his co-goons, and offered to let them each name 1 basher, if they chose
i was "friendly" to k73
i also offered to free him up of the "noob recruiting" that was "boxing him in"
i did not suggest anything he was adverse to
his response was to not even discuss options with me and to sell out everybody on the list for his own benefit

after that, i just did not seem him as a team player :icon_sad:
i felt bad for karim though

Last edited by a moderator:

chrissy24

more smoke and mirrors.
lets peel it back shall we?
firstly @ did to and fro a little over your Infest plan.you were far bigger than us - we were still skirmishing with ex and werent really in a great place.so we considered turning a blind eye but in the end it was clear your intention was to encircle us so we had to go against it. damned if we did damned if we didnt really.
you admit to trying to recruit most of @ top ten- dont blame you - very good players (some of them anyway) but hardly symptomatic of a tribe supposedly with the most integrity ever in the history of TW.if it looks like merging - well i'll leave others to make their own judgement.
the castor bit- dunno. but i do know he force internalled none of the players you mentioned - players quit all the time.

which brings us neatly back to realbean- why didnt he put his account up for internalling/ transfer his account?
all not rosy in the MW garden?
pure speculation:icon_eek:eek:fc

Deleted User - 4669627

not sure what happened with bean tbh
indeed it was (despite its size and late start and only recently having joined a tribe that actually promoted its growth) the fastest growing account in w64, as somebody mentioned earlier
it was attracting a lot of attention from the top ranked players
then one day james kicked nick off the account :icon_rolleyes:
whatever, co-playing is an intimate relationship, like a marriage, they are not easily successful without the perfect match, maybe not even then
mick needed a break for his exams, we had a mate gift him an account when his exams are over, he is still with us, still active
but within a week of kicking if nick from his account, james quit
he agreed to gift his account, one of our existing mates quit their account to take his, everything was great, i never spoke to james since

after a couple weeks, somebody logged on the bean account and changed the password, kicking the new owner off
we tried to figure out what was going on with the account, moved THAT player to another account as a co-player till we worked it out, were in the process of discussing it with the mods (both nick and the new owner) at the very same time the account went barb :icon_sad:

if you ever find out what happened, let me know, i am curious myself

and meb, fyi, who was not on the list, but still got invited despite not being popular amongst his mates (hence the reason his invite came much later than his neighbors)
usama has basically quit and gifted his account to 2 co's who his mates did not have issues with

not to speculate on the aforementioned ban :icon_wink: but mw has players who switch accounts
our profile has 3 players listed as contact people in mw, 2 names are crossed out, that is because i am not on those accounts now, and i am sure it has not escaped notice that i will not be on tan2daye for too much longer
obviously, i have never been banned

it is within the rules to change accounts, but it needs to be done via a very specific process
it also raises questions with the mods and leads to investigations at times, even when done by the book
but often mistakes are made and the more times it happens, the greater the chance of a mistake being made

but considering how much it has happened in mw and how few bans we have had, i think it is clear that there is no design or intent to circumvent the rules, but rather a very concerted effort to abide by the rules and follow them

on this specific matter, even if moderation was an acceptable topic of discussion, it is too early to discuss
the banned players are not barbed, for example
if the situation was under review
if a punishment had been offered and not accepted
what you would see is exactly what you see
banned but not barbed

whether they will be barbed, whether they will even lose villages, is entirely unknown atm
i wish i could talk to the mods about the accounts in my tribes (especially if the player's first language is not english), but they have their rules regarding what they can do also, and they cannot discuss a player's ban, even with that player's duke

maybe we will change our name from mw to mc, musical chairs :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not going to bother going back and editing it all, but for future reference: ban discussion (even referring to bans) is not allowed.

DeletedUser62294

I'm not going to bother going back and editing it all, but for future reference: ban discussion (even referring to bans) is not allowed.

Look at you laying down the law now that w59 is over. :icon_cool: