Hiv

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser43742

Plz STFU and leave you guys FAIL

*Leaves before flamefest begins*

Teh Sexorz

You made the thread to flame, then you leave before the flame....wow.

DeletedUser

[chant]flame.... flame.... flame.... flame.... (5 days later) flame.... flame....[/chant]

DeletedUser

I don't flame people as it is just stupid (immature...). So i sit back and laugh as a bunch of morons flame each other. This isn't a flame either.

Teh Sexorz

I don't flame people as it is just stupid (immature...). So i sit back and laugh as a bunch of morons flame each other. This isn't a flame either.

No, it is entertaining and makes a point.

And apparently you dont know what flaming is.

DeletedUser

its funny but thats the extent of it... bunch of egotistical freaks... (still not a flame)

DeletedUser

flaming just makes you look like an idiot as it proves nothing

DeletedUser

flaming just makes you look like an idiot as it proves nothing

That is when people flame and dont know what flamming is. If you do right flamming you can not only make a point but also make the other look like a idiot. That is the point of PnP if there was no flamming then everyone would look cool. Now why dont you learn something about this forum before you come back.

DeletedUser

I would comment, but as it seems to me this whole forum is just spam and people saying they are good even before the world has started. Forums are crap until a few months into the world... maybe even later.

DeletedUser

I would comment, but as it seems to me this whole forum is just spam and people saying they are good even before the world has started. Forums are crap until a few months into the world... maybe even later.

Congrats you made a post I agree with

Status
Not open for further replies.