Hmm, Hate it

DeletedUser

I guess ~TDL~ will dclare on PLG even though we have been allies for a few months it doesent seem we can get along on some issues so we will do it this way.sorry no good pics like others put up it's just palin and simple for me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser68606

comicbookguy.gif
Worst declaration EVER!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

aww be nice... he is allowed to have a plain declaration. i like it... it gets annoying reading all that frilly stuff sometimes.
good luck
<3 satansplaything

DeletedUser51263

Naaice It'll be fun to watch :) W23 really is getting interesting :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hmm, i am not good at declaring thats why jess backed me up allllll about tribe unity

DeletedUser

What can I say.. You need it from time to time :icon_cool:

Good luck to both sides, sorry PLG but TDL have my support for this war. :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh boy. Another ~TDL~ thread. Because we need another one of these.

DeletedUser

Difference is this was made by TDL and has potential to be entertaining. The others were crappy hate-threads, totally unnecessary.

Paladin606

Issues!? I think TDL just made their "issues" a lot worse.

I predict the beggining of the end for TDL...but if they do pull it off! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

think its a 50 -50. PLG has to Finnish up their own war as well so and TDL have no current wars perhaps this is why they baked out of smile war.

DeletedUser

TDL will be another tribe that falls to PLG.

I can sense a world war comming ever closer, all in the name of fun :)

-core-

Something I saw was coming .. Someone saw it before me .. Good luck terry on this declaration . I have nothing to say on this matter but I truly hope the person I think triggered it , Didn't do it. But I am afraid I already know the truth.

DeletedUser

It would be naive to think this is a good idea. This was triggered by constant refugee invitation and horrible diplomacy on the part of Pterry.

DeletedUser

Not sure how this will work out for TDL, they've had time to prepare to for this war, after recently finishing up with their smile war, and PLG still engaged in some other wars if i remember correctly, should be interesting, the South West is really erupting now

DeletedUser

I advise anyone posting stats to do a manual time as there have been previous noblings.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TDL~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PLG
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 8
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90,837
Side 2: 65,715
Difference: 25,122

image.php

darkthief

I advise anyone posting stats to do a manual time as there have been previous noblings.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TDL~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PLG
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 8
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90,837
Side 2: 65,715
Difference: 25,122

image.php

Why is the timeframe forever?

This stats doesnt prove anything at all. How about putting stats when the war is on-going not this kind of crap.:icon_idea: