Hmm, Hate it

DeletedUser

JUICED family will fall to LOOk x)

Maybe you guys shouldnt be losa's and gang bang one player? Maybe then they'd fight back.

lol - i guess you know cos youve been in both tribes :lol:

And correct me if im wrong: Gangbanging one player... isnt that what we call an OP?
And is it only allowed to fight back when its a few attacks?

Go back to your internal nobling - you confuzzles me...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

lol but look has 2 war someone...i mean at least the barbs and inactives fight back...not like juiced :lol:

DeletedUser

JUICED family will fall to LOOk x)

Maybe you guys shouldnt be losa's and gang bang one player? Maybe then they'd fight back.

Yeah I'd have to agree on everyone with this. Everyone does this and a "gangbang" is in other more technical words, or word, is called an OP o_O

in another more interesting note: ohai BB :D I've missed ya buddy :/

DeletedUser

Maybe you shouldn't advice against doing something your own tribe does. Maybe then you will stop being a hypocrite.

http://www.twstats.com/en47/index.php?page=player&id=3432561

[spoil]
fail.jpg
[/spoil]

Thanks for the farm though ;)

DeletedUser

Since I now believe you're actually serious, I am Sanddisc. Bigbrain13 is my old game account, but my Skype/Forum name is still it. Blame sam, he refuses to let me change it =( I think it's a strategy to confuse Juiced players >=|

DeletedUser

Since I now believe you're actually serious, I am Sanddisc. Bigbrain13 is my old game account, but my Skype/Forum name is still it. Blame sam, he refuses to let me change it =( I think it's a strategy to confuse Juiced players >=|

I!!! dont let you change it?? MEEE?!?!?! your just way to LAZY to change it yourself xD!

DeletedUser

I really don't get it , now that i took a clear look , i still don't get it !!
I don't know , is that even legal ???

DeletedUser

switching accounts? yeah its legal. read the rules. if BB (bigbrain13) is now Sanddisc :p

DeletedUser

dammit! I was gonna get bigbrain kicked out of the Juiced chat room

but noooo, you have to tell everyone he plays Sandisc

DeletedUser

you talkin to me? lol

DeletedUser

Hey all,just thought I would pop in ans say..hey...guess iam still top 20 in oda,odd lol

DeletedUser

BTW.... Need a few more posts to make it to 2k...so feel free to bash me or whatever as long as you post lol....THE DARK LORD